Page 240 of 279 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2790
    It's a TRAP!!!
    A very fitting quote.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    While this isn't of me I saw this pic and laughed my ash off!
    http://wiw.org/~jess/wp-content/uplo...arswedding.jpg
    Ah Man you found my Wedding Photo.... I thought I deleted all those pics... . this is too funny
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I grew a beard and fought the Civil War last weekend!

That's me 3rd from the right with my platoon being addressed by my lieutenant, as we're about to move up to form companies.

Later me and one of the junior sergeants made sure these nice ladies doing their quilting weren't spies for the Army of Virginia.
    Nice! Are you still doing this for research for your book?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Nice! Are you still doing this for research for your book?
    Yes. I want to experience everything I'm writing about. That way I'm as legit as possible - so long as all parties involve survive the experience intact, anyway.

(We were firing real guns at each other in this battle - after everyone was checked for actual deadly ammunition. The bayonets were real - and sharp - and we had to be trained to safely use then so as to not hurt anyone.)

I'm going to be opening up a new professional / celebrity model of a Facebook site that I'm working on, and the exclusive video of me in my unit under combat conditions will be posted there. (I'll put it up on the MySpace site, too). I've also saved the best picture of me in uniform for my profile page and "About the Author" article.

Right now I'm trying to keep up with my goal of 45 pages per day for my last self-revision before I send it off to Laura, my new editor, because I need to control my expenses that I put into this work. It's costing me thousands.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Woah! Our very own Tycho is chillin' with some wicked Zouaves!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

OK, my Facebook page with my pictures and video (soon to be videos) is up.

If you're friends with BobaFrett or El Chuxter on FB already, that is one way to find me, and "Like" my professional page. (I keep my personal page's friend list very small purposely - as it is just that - a personal page.)

Or you can search Joshua Adam Weiselberg, The Author, and connect with me that way.

There will be a lot more details about my novel and the writing / publishing process coming up, as well as new pictures and video from my trials in both ground and naval combat as well my other adventures and travels for my research.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Me in Afghanistan.....again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28615_118597438166465_100000486292618_210132_1019559_n.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	22985  
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

Well, this is probably the most updated pic of me . . . . I have cut the lovely locks that adorned my head . . . . *sigh*. It was time though . . . 15 years of long hair, I needed a change. Either that or my wife was going to contact Carson Kressley and have him do a makeover . . . .

The second is a recent pic of the Argol clan. I know some of you may remember the surprise pregnancy the Mrs and I had . . . . well here they all are!

Name:	Shawn.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	22986   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hailey Ryan Cody.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	22988  
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    Me in Afghanistan.....again.
    They sent you back? I was hoping you were home to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    Well, this is probably the most updated pic of me . . . . I have cut the lovely locks that adorned my head . . . . *sigh*. It was time though . . . 15 years of long hair, I needed a change. Either that or my wife was going to contact Carson Kressley and have him do a makeover . . . .

The second is a recent pic of the Argol clan. I know some of you may remember the surprise pregnancy the Mrs and I had . . . . well here they all are!
    So you've been busy raising the kids! I thought about you the other day as I was stressing out being the only full time bike assembler at my store, and we've had an outside assembly company come in, and do a half arse job putting bikes together, and I was thinking, "What would Dar do?"
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

More from the San Diego Padres' Team Pictures (and an earlier day when I was wearing a partial beard for my Civil War re-enactment pictures).

In the pics are David Eckstein and Chase Headley.

Name:	P1010482.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	22992   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010491.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	22993   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010493.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	22994