Page 241 of 292 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2913
    One of me from a recent screening of...something.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    One of me from a recent screening of...something.
    The Incredibles?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    "What would Dar do?"
    LMAO!!!! That has got to be the best thing I've heard in some time!!!

I hired in a temp service to help out with the summer rush one year. I let go of 2 of their people they sent me cause they were jack offs, but the third guy was decent. It helped that Management gave me the reins back there and I explained to each person that came back there that they were there to build bikes and if I didn't like the job they did they were not coming back the next day.

And yeah, I've been MIA while raising 3 padawans . . . .
    Dar' is no longer "Live in Orlando" . . . he may "Not be in Orlando" either . . .
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    The Incredibles?
    Uhh...much more recent (the pic is from last Sunday - Bob up there is a permanent resident around here.)

Maybe...
    Toy Story 3
    Cars 2
    Brave
    early Monsters Inc 2 stuff
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    LMAO!!!! That has got to be the best thing I've heard in some time!!!

I hired in a temp service to help out with the summer rush one year. I let go of 2 of their people they sent me cause they were jack offs, but the third guy was decent. It helped that Management gave me the reins back there and I explained to each person that came back there that they were there to build bikes and if I didn't like the job they did they were not coming back the next day.

And yeah, I've been MIA while raising 3 padawans . . . .
    They sent a crew of 4 in, and one gal unwrapped the bikes, and her father finished the assembly, and then they had two other young guys doing assembly. They did about 75 bikes in 6 to 7 hours, but I had to go through each one of the bikes, and adjust some stuff. I founds bikes with pedals not even hand tightened, brakes cables twisted, gearing not checked. I reported it to management, called the companys (outside bike assembly) owner and sent him the following.....
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Blog Entries
    I spent the night partying with Queensryche!

Michelle and I with Eddie Jackson;

Michelle and I with Parker Lungren;

Michelle and I with Scott Rockenfield;

Michelle and I with Geoff Tate
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I take it Michelle is your new gal pal? She's got some healthy...ummm...lungs...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    They sent a crew of 4 in, and one gal unwrapped the bikes, and her father finished the assembly, and then they had two other young guys doing assembly. They did about 75 bikes in 6 to 7 hours, but I had to go through each one of the bikes, and adjust some stuff. I founds bikes with pedals not even hand tightened, brakes cables twisted, gearing not checked. I reported it to management, called the companys (outside bike assembly) owner and sent him the following.....
    Dude, pic's #1 and #4 are crazy! How could you do something THAT BAD!?!?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I take it Michelle is your new gal pal? She's got some healthy...ummm...lungs...
    Michelle was my nurse after my kidney transplant. She and I have been close friends for almost a year and a half now.

Michelle was in those pics with me, Barry, and his wife in the Star Wars Insider and JediTricks met her a few times, too.

Yes. She's very attractive.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.