Page 241 of 292 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2913
  1. #2401
    One of me from a recent screening of...something.

  2. #2402
    Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    One of me from a recent screening of...something.
    The Incredibles?

  3. #2403
    Dar' Argol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Coming to you from the great beyond!
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    "What would Dar do?"
    LMAO!!!! That has got to be the best thing I've heard in some time!!!

    I hired in a temp service to help out with the summer rush one year. I let go of 2 of their people they sent me cause they were jack offs, but the third guy was decent. It helped that Management gave me the reins back there and I explained to each person that came back there that they were there to build bikes and if I didn't like the job they did they were not coming back the next day.

    And yeah, I've been MIA while raising 3 padawans . . . .
    Dar' is no longer "Live in Orlando" . . . he may "Not be in Orlando" either . . .
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

  4. #2404
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    The Incredibles?
    Uhh...much more recent (the pic is from last Sunday - Bob up there is a permanent resident around here.)

  5. #2405
    Maybe...
    Toy Story 3
    Cars 2
    Brave
    early Monsters Inc 2 stuff
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


  6. #2406
    bobafrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Wishing he was at SDCC. *sigh*
    Posts
    6,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    LMAO!!!! That has got to be the best thing I've heard in some time!!!

    I hired in a temp service to help out with the summer rush one year. I let go of 2 of their people they sent me cause they were jack offs, but the third guy was decent. It helped that Management gave me the reins back there and I explained to each person that came back there that they were there to build bikes and if I didn't like the job they did they were not coming back the next day.

    And yeah, I've been MIA while raising 3 padawans . . . .
    They sent a crew of 4 in, and one gal unwrapped the bikes, and her father finished the assembly, and then they had two other young guys doing assembly. They did about 75 bikes in 6 to 7 hours, but I had to go through each one of the bikes, and adjust some stuff. I founds bikes with pedals not even hand tightened, brakes cables twisted, gearing not checked. I reported it to management, called the companys (outside bike assembly) owner and sent him the following.....
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  7. #2407
    Registered Tycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    20,504
    Blog Entries
    20
    I spent the night partying with Queensryche!

    Michelle and I with Eddie Jackson;

    Michelle and I with Parker Lungren;

    Michelle and I with Scott Rockenfield;

    Michelle and I with Geoff Tate
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  8. #2408
    I take it Michelle is your new gal pal? She's got some healthy...ummm...lungs...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

  9. #2409
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    They sent a crew of 4 in, and one gal unwrapped the bikes, and her father finished the assembly, and then they had two other young guys doing assembly. They did about 75 bikes in 6 to 7 hours, but I had to go through each one of the bikes, and adjust some stuff. I founds bikes with pedals not even hand tightened, brakes cables twisted, gearing not checked. I reported it to management, called the companys (outside bike assembly) owner and sent him the following.....
    Dude, pic's #1 and #4 are crazy! How could you do something THAT BAD!?!?!

  10. #2410
    Registered Tycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    20,504
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I take it Michelle is your new gal pal? She's got some healthy...ummm...lungs...
    Michelle was my nurse after my kidney transplant. She and I have been close friends for almost a year and a half now.

    Michelle was in those pics with me, Barry, and his wife in the Star Wars Insider and JediTricks met her a few times, too.

    Yes. She's very attractive.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO