Page 244 of 282 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2813
    I'm doing a lot of that organizing / cleaning myself.

What do you do with these things you save and hold sentimental value for (for less than a great reason)? [rhetorical question]

I found a "Who's Who?" national honor roll book my mom sent my picture and stats in to be included in from my Junior High School days.

I hope they can recycle it. I mean it was nice to once again relive the memories but then what?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    ... I mean it was nice to once again relive the memories but then what?
    You throw it back in the corner/closet and dig it up in another 5-15 years, look at it for 45 seconds and put it away again.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds or even me View Post
    You throw it back in the corner/closet and dig it up in another 5-15 years, look at it for 45 seconds and put it away again.
    What he said.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I dream of making this dellusion a reality:

I live a minimalist's life with a very neat and simplistic living space - with my Star Wars diorama collection added to it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

With Lord Malakite in Mind....

Mrs. TI7 has been filing and reorganizing as per the usual post-end of the school year ritual. She came across our son's TV tray acquired about 17 years ago just the other day.

Posted in honor of LM!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Power Rangers 001.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	23205   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Power Rangers 002.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	23206  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Mrs. TI7 has been filing and reorganizing as per the usual post-end of the school year ritual. She came across our son's TV tray acquired about 17 years ago just the other day.

Posted in honor of LM!
    Excellent. Everyone should own at least one Power Rangers themed TV tray.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Is this you LM?
    Nope, I'm definitely not him. I recognize the scene/person though. That would be Boom (a character from season 13, Power Rangers S.P.D.) as he fantasizes/daydreams that he is the non-existent "S.P.D. Orange Ranger" in the episode entitled "Boom". He even goes so far as to cobble together a home-made Orange Ranger costume, which looks nothing like his fantasized suit.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    This is now the longest-running DeadEye thread, isn't it?
    OMG . . . I almost forgot about DeadEye . . . . what a tool . . . . . .Oh the memories . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Here's me intently watching Jeremy Bulloch sign my SWW schedule to "Bel-Cam Jos" at Disneyworld (technically, at Disney's Hollywood Studios) this past week.
    . . I can see the dialog in the pic . . .

Jeremy - What's the name again??

BCJ - Bel-Cam Jos . . . that's B E L - . . . no . . just one L, C A M . . . .

Jeremy - Rolleyes . . . .

Awesome Pics though BCJ
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    OMG . . . I almost forgot about DeadEye . . . . what a tool . . . . . .Oh the memories . . . .
    By the way, I almost forgot to tell you guys:

Jessica Alba actually had MY baby.

Last weekend I captured Osama Bin Laden but the CIA made me turn him loose.

President Obama and I are actually trading Build-A-Droids.

I keep an extra-terrestrial transformed into a Camarro hidden in my parking garage.