Page 245 of 282 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2816
    Can I ask you for advice on girls, guns, and video games? Since DeadEye's been gone, I don't have any one-stop shop for such things, so to speak.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    Here's one of me proving I was a geek since a little kid. Even wearing the geekiest(and my fave) turtle Donatello!
    It's m'baby sis!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    . . I can see the dialog in the pic . . .

Jeremy - What's the name again??

BCJ - Bel-Cam Jos . . . that's B E L - . . . no . . just one L, C A M . . . .

Jeremy - Rolleyes . . . .

Awesome Pics though BCJ
    You were close. The actual scene went as follows:
    BCJ: "B, E, L, dash, C, A, M, J, O, S. It's like Joseph Campbell, mixed up."
    JB: "Oh. Interesting."
    JB's inner dialogue: "Is this the last one? Please?"

I like yours better, Dar.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Can I ask you for advice on girls, guns, and video games? Since DeadEye's been gone, I don't have any one-stop shop for such things, so to speak.
    Well you see I'm supplied with my firearms directly by the CIA who I do special operations for from time to time. I suppose I could help you get ICBMs and stuff if you help me finish my Build-A-Droids though.

And since I'm considering breaking it off with Megan Fox now that she's not going to be in Transformers 3 and be useful by getting me a Leader Class Blackout figure made, I don't see a reason for keeping her around any more. I'll see if I can set you up.

As far as video games, well, I'm part of a secret laboratory's program to test a real working holodeck just like in Star Trek: The Next Generation. It's all I play now. I'll ask if they can beam you aboard if you're OK with becoming reconstituted matter and everything.

I am so awesome! You all are so lucky I post here!

This was an impersonation and does not necessarily represent the views of Tycho at SirStevesGuide.com. References to any specific government agencies or celebrity individuals was coincidental and not meant to reference any persons or organizations living or dead.

Playing with Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles even in the privacy of your own home is unlawful and could result in the onset of wholesale global nuclear destruction and the annihilation of the universe as we know it. Do not attempt this at home.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    And since I'm considering breaking it off with Megan Fox now that she's not going to be in Transformers 3 and be useful by getting me a Leader Class Blackout figure made, I don't see a reason for keeping her around any more. I'll see if I can set you up.

I am so awesome! You all are so lucky I post here!
    Going after engaged starlets, eh?

We are lucky, as are you, Tycho.
    "That's what Sheev said."

[EDIT - oh, I just got what you were inferring by your previous post. Hehe. Lucky and THANKFUL are the words for it!]

Maybe we're also lucky Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles was cancelled if only so Megan Fox doesn't mess up Brian Austin Green so much that he wouldn't be able to continue playing his awesome role of Derrek Reese on that show.

T: TSCC was one of the best TV shows I can remember and I really liked B.A.G. in it, as Reese was my favorite character.

On that note: perhaps HE is actually too cool for her!

Don't do it, Brian! Don't self-terminate like that!

Want a hot girl? Summer Glau also on T:SCC!

Hehe - inside joke for those who know - I've moved on to dating her!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well, I hope all the starlettes who are lining up to get their hands on me don't get too jealous, but I had to take out someone else...

Finally, here's some real pictures of me with my date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010775.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	23247   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010777.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	23248   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010807.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	23249   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010776.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	23250  

very nice Josh!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

You met my friend the first time you were here, Barry.

Do you remember the girl who was the bartender at Chevy's?

Uh-huh. That's Julie. She said to tell you, "Hello," BTW.

Oooooooo . . . Tycho's got a boat . . . . how fast does that thing go??? Can it do the Kessel run in . . . . .wow . . . I am a geek . . . *lowers head and walks away in shame* . . . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"