Page 246 of 282 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2813
    Here's my car and plane, too!

I was in the 4th of July Parade (more pics in the How Did You Spend Your Saturday? thread, this forum).

I'm in my Civil War uniform because the 6th Federals were called upon to march for Independence Day Celebrations and I'm in G-Company. (we were the original unit to be stationed in San Diego right before our group answered the call to return east to Gettysburg to fight in the Civil War!)

I'm learning all about it and participating so I can experience everything I'm writing about for my first novel which is going to be published this year!

Also pictured is my best friend and Star Wars collecting buddy of nearly 15 years, Tony. "He" is what happened to my dozen Dark Troopers and Space Troopers each that I pulled from Toys R Us' EU-Wave last month. (I wanted Jacen and Jaina and K'Kruhk of course).

I'll be writing one book from my series that takes place just after WWI, in the Prohibition Days with gangsters, Al Capone, and The Untouchables, hence my fascination with the old cars and that era in general.

For BobaFrett: (Vader's Fist) the 501st Legion was out there in the parade in full force, getting ready for San Diego's Comic Con. I was captured by a pair of Dark Jedi here for a few moments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010831.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	23266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010836.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	23267   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010849.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	23268   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010839.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	23269  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hey, that car looks a lot like mine...only (much) bigger and completely restored.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...postcount=2272
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    You met my friend the first time you were here, Barry.

Do you remember the girl who was the bartender at Chevy's?

Uh-huh. That's Julie. She said to tell you, "Hello," BTW.
    Yes, yes, But that trip was such a blur, between all the tests, the sights, my wife calling a million times
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    Oooooooo . . . Tycho's got a boat . . . . how fast does that thing go??? Can it do the Kessel run in . . . . .wow . . . I am a geek . . . *lowers head and walks away in shame* . . . . .
    It's a traaaaaaap... your life, that is.

How's it hangin' Admiral?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    It's a traaaaaaap... your life, that is.

How's it hangin' Admiral?
    If I lose my voice this year I'll eat a mouse driod . . .

Not bad JP! Wife, 3 kids, work, my computer biz and trying to get a DJ thing rolling . . . .. other then that its pretty boring . . . . you??
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    If I lose my voice this year I'll eat a mouse driod . . .
    Boil until soft. Serve with ketchup. Trust me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me and coach.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	23288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010876.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	23289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010882.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	23290  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I copied and sent that third picture of you and the Miller High Life guy, to my co-worker, who looks like him. I told him so months before.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Uh, WHY is the Miller High Life guy there? And his minions? Isn't Budweiser the official beer of MLB?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

That (the High Life guy) is Wendell (thats his real name). While Bud may be the official beer of MLB I presume Petco Park serves Miller Products. The same goes for Miller Park in Milwaukee (duh!).

I actually never paid attention to what beer PetCo Park serves (as the regular domestic).

In fact, I've very rarely had a beer at the ballgame. I weight on average 2 more lbs. if I drink any beer.

If I do, I'd buy New Castle or Sam Adams if they didn't have the other.

I turn down Bud or Miller 99% of the time (actually 100% of the time in reality, but you never say never).

Anyway, Miller High Life had a big promotion at PetCo Park that night, and like people who don't actually use a diet program but get to be models for the commercial, I got to be in the Miller High Life promotion but don't actually use their product.

However, I am a legitimate member of the Mouse Droid Sniffers' Association and there are surgical records of both Mouse Droids and the Holographic Princess Leia figure being removed from my brain through my nostrils to prove it. The operation to get the 1/6 scale version was the tough one!