Page 247 of 282 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2816
  1. #2461
    Me with glasses, and even greyer hair......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry with glasses.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	23291  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  2. #2462
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Me with glasses, and even greyer hair......
    Oh, but you still look so handsome, man!!!

    It's not like I don't have more wrinkles or anything in my recent picture!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-In-the-garden.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	23325  
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

  3. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    It's not like I don't have more wrinkles or anything in my recent picture!!!
    And you sir brought a couple of tickets to the gun show!

  4. #2464
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    And you sir brought a couple of tickets to the gun show!
    HAHAHAHA!!!! Well, it's taken me twelve years to get to this stage of good, but still mediocre. I was actually shocked when I saw this picture. Who knew?!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

  5. #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Oh, but you still look so handsome, man!!!

    It's not like I don't have more wrinkles or anything in my recent picture!!!
    Thank you Dale! Wow, those are some arms!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    And you sir brought a couple of tickets to the gun show!
    Yes sir, I agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!!! Well, it's taken me twelve years to get to this stage of good, but still mediocre. I was actually shocked when I saw this picture. Who knew?!!
    Mediocre, those arm arms to be proud of, nice chisled chest, working that V-shape!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  6. #2466

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Thank you Dale! Wow, those are some arms!


    Yes sir, I agree!


    Mediocre, those arm arms to be proud of, nice chisled chest, working that V-shape!
    I tend to be oddly thick-waisted from the front. That's my dad's side of the family. I have some weird chunk right around my navel and on my sides. I even had that when I weighed a mere 142#!! I've tried everything to shed bodyfat, but to no avail. I mean EVERYTHING, so don't anyone make a suggestion! LOL So-- it's best to make everything else bigger to make that look smaller... right? HA!!!

    I have to admit that I was shocked at how I looked in that photo.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

  7. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I have to admit that I was shocked at how I looked in that photo.
    Note to self...

    1) Go along with ANYTHING JP says, don't **** him off.

    2) Thank God you have a couple hundred miles between yourself and those guns.

  8. #2468
    I still say Dale swallowed a midget body builder . . . . or that's one heck of a strong tapeworm . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

  9. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Note to self...

    1) Go along with ANYTHING JP says, don't **** him off.

    2) Thank God you have a couple hundred miles between yourself and those guns.
    I might be g@y, but I can kick some serious a**!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    I still say Dale swallowed a midget body builder . . . . or that's one heck of a strong tapeworm . . .
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

  10. #2470
    Comic Con 2010 Transformers and Star Wars pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020017.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	23391   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020018.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	23392   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020033.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	23393   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020030.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	23394  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO