Page 248 of 282 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2816
    Picture #3 looks like it needs a caption: "Sigh... yet ANOTHER slave Leia costume. Booooring..."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

You look like you are having great time, Josh!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Picture #3 looks like it needs a caption: "Sigh... yet ANOTHER slave Leia costume. Booooring..."
    Exactly, what, did you attend SDCC with a date, and she was taking the picture, and said "Don't enjoy yourself being next to all that flesh". Just giving you a hard time.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

No date to Comic Con. That's funny actually.

It's cool if you can meet a girl with similar interests to yours at the Con. However, since this Con sells out now even a year before it's ever held (like tickets are on sale for CC 2011 now) it's no longer easy to "just bring someone."

Slave Leia is NEVER boring! (if the girl wearing the costume fits in it right)

But because of the sell-out factor, there's a better chance that a girl who already has her own ticket to the Con will in fact be interested.

The San Diego Padres' magazine just did an article about the team's affiliation with Star Wars and Ashley Ecktein's leadership with the lady fans (in baseball and sci-fi) and the Padres have a new between-innings-video with Jedi Master Yoda coaching our team. Apparently we just drafted Chewbacca to the lineup as well.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The San Diego Padres' magazine just did an article about the team's affiliation with Star Wars and Ashley Ecktein's leadership with the lady fans (in baseball and sci-fi) and the Padres have a new between-innings-video with Jedi Master Yoda coaching our team. Apparently we just drafted Chewbacca to the lineup as well.
    Unless Ms. Eckstein's already hashed out the details, I wonder if the team will get a "visit to the mound" by Lucasfilm for using characters without permission. But the picks I've seen have been cool with Yoda (is he a lefty or righty? ).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    But the picks I've seen have been cool with Yoda (is he a lefty or righty? ).
    Doesn't really matter. Without the Force, he and Palpatine probably both throw like Mr. Burns.

You've heard of switch-hitters, right?

Yoda is a switch-pitcher. He didn't quite grasp the concept of a change-up in the conventional sence.

He also throws consistently below the knees. Eckstein's short stature makes him one of the only batters who can hit him - but then Yoda doesn't want to strike out his own teammate.

But to the competition, he throws sheer filth and if you sit near homeplate you can almost hear him say, "Swing you will," as he tosses pure crap from the mound.

Here's me and 3rd baseman Chase Headley, and more of me rooting on my home team, as well as a shot from my first base seats during Flashback Thursdays when we wear the retro-70's uniforms.

Slicker phoned me when I was actually on the field during the day game. We talked while I was waiting for my team to come out and greet their fans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chase and me.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	23426   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020097.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	23427   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020065.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	23428   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020037.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	23429  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I believe the first picture is of my brother and my son (or is it my son and my brother)

The second picture is me and my son, the new sailor

The third picture is My dad, Barry Sr., my younger brother, Dan, my son, Barry III, and I, Barry II.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1270.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	23437   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A my son and I 1.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	23438   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	37524_145082692184455_100000481765104_390899_7423741_n.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	23439  

Congratulations to everyone, especially your son, Barry.

It was fun talking to him on the phone before he left for his duty station.

To everyone else, notice how (except for Barry III) all the men in the family look similar to George Lucas! Barry's brother is even sporting the red flannel shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Congratulations to everyone, especially your son, Barry.

It was fun talking to him on the phone before he left for his duty station.

To everyone else, notice how (except for Barry III) all the men in the family look similar to George Lucas! Barry's brother is even sporting the red flannel shirt!
    Thanks Josh! Very funny! I paid $200 fore the suit, so I'm going to wear it as much as possible. I think I may have looked better in flannel though.