Page 25 of 282 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Pendo how often do you go to the gym?

I don't know how old that picture is or how often he works out, but he had a car accident that's preventing him from doing more martial arts training for the last 2 years.

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    is that really you pendo !?!
    noone would dare picking on a guy if the guy had you as a protection buddy
    Yes that's really me.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Yes...and Pendo is well skilled in martial arts too!
    I was a black belt at Karate and Shorai Kickboxing.

Originally posted by Geonosian
    Pendo how often do you go to the gym?
    About once a week but have to be careful what I do I could do some serious damage to my spine.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    I don't know how old that picture is or how often he works out, but he had a car accident that's preventing him from doing more martial arts training for the last 2 years.
    Gees DeadEye you know more about me than I do!! The picture is about a year old.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Pendo man, you keep in good shape. Keep it up bro.

My body is sort of an anomaly. I'm slim, but not overly so, (certainly not overweight)...5'11" and 140 pounds...I have muscles but can't do squat with them! I can bench maybe 105 pounds...which is pretty paltry, to tell the truth! Most people my age at my school can do like 250!

LOL pendo, as that picture was loading I started thinking 'Oh man he's just posted a pic of Samuel L'
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

Originally posted by Darth Nihilus
    LOL pendo, as that picture was loading I started thinking 'Oh man he's just posted a pic of Samuel L'
    Thanx! :happy:

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

"Impressive...most impressive."

Quite a tattoo!

Here's a more recent pic of me, with a beard and in need of a haircut.

I took it myself and had to lean over into the light, that's why I'm sitting so funny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcp_0062.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	3014  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis