Page 252 of 282 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2816

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    So, this is the sonofsonofsokol.
    LOL. Congratulations SonOfSokol.

Below is some of my adventures from last weekend:

the Chargers game, me and Jennifer, and at the Polar Bear Plunge (San Diego Zoo).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020237.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	23548   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P10202281.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	23549   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020272.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	23550  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    On September 2nd, the Chargers will get around to beating the 49ers up in their hometown for our last game of the pre-season.
    49ers 17, Chargers 14

You were saying.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Relax. It's only pre-season (bottled message No. 1 for NFL fans).

If San Diego does really well, then I'll have something invested in my hopes for our football team. Right now, it's the Padres who just reversed a 10 game slide to barely hold on to 1st place just ahead of San Francisco.

However, I don't think their holding 1st Place for 5 months was an accident. They ARE capable. So let's hang on SD baseball!

Again, if the Chargers are doing so well - like 5-7 victories into the first half of the season, I'll start getting hopeful about a shot at the championships.

I'll take one team at a time though.

Meanwhile, the teams I played for this weekend were The Spirit of Dana Point (an armed schooner) vs. The Californian (tall ships battle in San Diego Harbor) and I even made the 5 o'clock news. I was the starboard crew chief.

Then I did another Civil War re-enactment event. My picture standing in for one of my lead characters and his girlfriend (with my friend Grace) is also posted below.

The live action battle videos and combat photos can be found on my Facebook page which all those who "like it," can get updates from here:

Tycho's professional page as a new author!

(you do not need to be a member of Facebook to view this, but all the "likes" I get help me make my case to a publisher that all my effort I put into "The Treasure" will make it worth their while to promote).

Name:	P1020523.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	23608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020446.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	23609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020465.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	23610  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Talking

This is a picture of me and one of my brothers at DragonCon. After seeing this picture, my Mom commented on how we look alike. I would hope so, being siblings and all

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY5533.jpg 
Views:	39 
ID:	23622
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Nice Pic Autumn!

This was tonight at the Padres game (as we SWEPT L.A.!)

New friend Dianne and I. Sometimes I even amaze myself...

Name:	P1020622.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	23623  

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    This was tonight at the Padres game (as we SWEPT L.A.!)
    Really? Lose 10 in a row and then sweep LA, crazy! Even more is that after losing 10 in a row the Friar's STILL were in first place. That is truly

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    This is a picture of me and one of my brothers at DragonCon. After seeing this picture, my Mom commented on how we look alike. I would hope so, being siblings and all

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY5533.jpg 
Views:	39 
ID:	23622
    Very nice! She could have named you Luke and Leia!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Very nice! She could have named you Luke and Leia!

She's not a geek, and my other brother who isnt picture looks more like me anyways....We could be Luke and Leia.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Now we know the truth:

BCJ, mild-mannered high school teacher by day; billionaire shipping magnate by night!

Makes me wonder about the alter-egos of the other mods........

Name:	IMG_1217.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	23654  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!