Page 254 of 282 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2816
    I like the way you stored the 12" speederbikes, Barry.

Those are really nice!

You have a lot more 12" than I realized you did. You really never talked about those in discussions about your collection.

Looks like it's coming along really good though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    The Star Wars room aka "the Man Cave" begins to take shape, plus one of my with a ish sneer, complete with horns!
    Glad to see you got your man cave
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I like the way you stored the 12" speederbikes, Barry.

Those are really nice!

You have a lot more 12" than I realized you did. You really never talked about those in discussions about your collection.

Looks like it's coming along really good though.
    Yes, and it seems I have a lot more vehicles than I thought I had too. Being able to get much of my collection out after years spent in plastic totes I can see just how much I have.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    Glad to see you got your man cave
    Yep, and so far no complaints or disagreements with the Mrs., so alls good! I really need to buy more shelves, and deeper ones at that.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

You should post in this forum on SirSteves Barry. (The SideShow / Hot Toys / Other Premium-Type SW Collectibles forum)

In addition, I posted my first collection pictures in this thread which displays my figures from Coruscant, the Imperial Star Destroyer, and the Death Star!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Here I am on the float for our Founders' Day parade (theme: Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales) as Little Bel-Blue. It was a great day weather-wise and crowd turnout-wise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FDParade2010.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	23855  
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

NOICE!!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Here's one of me (I'm on the far left. My teaching partner, Sgt. Williams, is on the right) and the class that I just graduated. It was my first class so I figured I'd take a pic.

Name:	DSCN0511.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	23861  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Couldn't wait for them to pick up their hats first? Or is that a military hazing ritual? :salute:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I got some military training in this weekend: U.S. Cavalry!

Here's the video of me in battle!

Here I am committing the brazen act of murdering my superior officer.

"Captain Daniel Winthrop" received promotions in the Federal Cavalry when most of his superior officers fell dead before him - a bullet in their backs. Of course he is on record testifying that "the Indians did it."

- From my working vacation to experience what I write about in my novels.

Name:	P1030317.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	23863   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030365.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	23864   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030328.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	23865   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030318.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	23866  

Nice pictures Josh!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!