Page 27 of 282 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

whats your nationality BB ?

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Here's a more recent pic of me, with a beard and in need of a haircut.

I took it myself and had to lean over into the light, that's why I'm sitting so funny.
    Bigbarada, from the picture you remind me of the native people
    of Australia, the Aboriginal tribe peoples from down under ?

LOL, you don't know many Aboriginal people then. Where I live people who claim to be of Indigenous (Aboriginal) descent make up roughly 25% of the population. No I would pick BB to be of some kind of latin descent. Of course this means nothing as most people mistake me for Greek, which I'm not.
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

Re: whats your nationality BB ?

Originally posted by Jango Jett

Bigbarada, from the picture you remind me of the native people
    of Australia, the Aboriginal tribe peoples from down under ?
    Hmmm, nationality? Well, let's see I am part:

European Jew
    British
    French
    Swedish
    German
    Scottish
    Irish
    Cherokee
    and possibly a little African

In other words, I'm a true American.

Strangely enough, I don't have a drop of Spanish or Mexican blood in me. My dad was adopted into the name Rosario, his biological mother's last name was Garay.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Wow dude, you're like me - Bitza nationality, bitza this, bitza that.
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

Darth Nihilis that's the most cheery sig line I've ever seen.... get invited to lots of parties then?

BigBarada looks nothing like an Aboriginal man. I find the Aboriginal culture fascinating - true Aboriginal, the dreamtime and all that. Ever seen 'Walkabout' starring Jenny Agutter? mmmmmm............................................ ................. :happy:

sorry, drifted off for a second. I know one thing, I wouldn't want to tangle with BigBarada.
    Scooobydoo, where are you!!!

Isn't this just a lovely picture of me from my "photoshoot" for my Senior Yearbook? Its the best of 28, whats that tell you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000700050036_008.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	177.6 KB 
ID:	3031  
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

That you don't actually wear a hat!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

My name actually doesnt make sence because i HATE wearing hats, well actually big hats like the one Mr. Hat Wears i can wear, my hair just becomes hostile towards hats

Same here. My hair and hats are lethal enemies, never to be placed together.

An eternal fight there is between the hat side and the hair side, an eternal balance is created between them being apart.