Page 270 of 282 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2816
    Taping a thousand dollar bill on your back for getting your vote, I presume?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Me and the Mayor of San Diego, yesterday.
    Why are you better dressed then him?

Thanks for the compliment.

I was speaking on behalf of raising funds and support for a candidate for one of the City Council seats. He is the front runner, expected to win in a special election in San Diego this coming March. I have been recruited to help because of my familiarity with the community and local planning board leaders, having been elected to such a position myself.

We're solidifying support and a crowd of San Diego's wealthiest progressives heard the mayor speak the other day. San Diego's population has also spoken and chosen a strong progressive city legislature and leader, and I am doing my best to maintain it as so.

And there it is and why I had to dress formal. The end result was a made a very good impression and we're going to win this thing.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Hey there, BD-- wearing your forum appropriate shirt!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	26916

10 characters

1st picture is me and my wife when we bacame member of our Church about 2 months ago

Second picture, is the most interesting and the most average (me) men alive
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry 002.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	26943   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FotoSketcher - The most interesting the most average1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	26944  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    1st picture is me and my wife when we bacame member of our Church about 2 months ago

Second picture, is the most interesting and the most average (me) men alive
    Ha, that second one, pretty funny. Since you've only got 1 kidney now, I think that technically makes you way more interesting than most average guys. Also, you're not wearing a ridiculous pair of shoulder pads the way Mr Dos Equis is, and you're not a fraud the way he is (that guy is actually jewish and from New York, not spanish or hispanic).

In the first pic, originally I thought your jacket had a pattern, but now I think it's actually the scanner compression or something like that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"In the first pic, originally I thought your jacket had a pattern, but now I think it's actually the scanner compression or something like that."

Well, that, and I put it into a paint program which softened it a little.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Wow, JT, hatred for the Most Interesting Man in the World?

Spoken like a true Doombot.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Here's a photo taken BY myself, although it's not OF myself:
    http://www.jtreviews.com/photos/IMG_1767-d.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    "In the first pic, originally I thought your jacket had a pattern, but now I think it's actually the scanner compression or something like that."

Well, that, and I put it into a paint program which softened it a little.
    Actually, I think you put the second pic in paint. The first picture is of you and Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Wow, JT, hatred for the Most Interesting Man in the World?

Spoken like a true Doombot.
    I didn't say I hated him, I just pointed out what a huge doofus and fraud he is compared to Barry.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Since you've only got 1 kidney now, I think that technically makes you way more interesting than most average guys..
    I also have only 1 kidney, does that make me: more, less or the same amount of 'intersting' as BF?

p.s. I am also missing an appendix if that makes a difference..