Page 31 of 282 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    I knew there was something unnatural looking about your blonde hair in the first picture.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Hey hango, what's with the change in hair color?

i had dyed my hair blonde when i was in austria last summer...now it's all gone! back to my natural color, blackish brown!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Hango, the pic of me was made from a few different ones:
    *Me trying to keep a pingpong ball away from myself when my sister was messing with it
    *Coleman Trebor and Dooku on the balcony (that's the background pic)
    *A Geonosian Warrior in the factory with a blaster
    *Anakin with 2 sabers (that's where the saber was from, I turned it a bit)
    And that's that!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

HangoFett - that lightsaber was so close to your nose. Have you tried sniffing it? Is it any good?

I have the Episode One sabers (Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Maul's) and that was enough for me really. That looks like it might be the new Anakin's though. Maybe they smell different. Have you ever thought to compare them?

Oh - don't try to get the tip up your nostril. The smell (if there's any) is stronger near the base / hilt, plus I think it would be painful.

Hey guys, I'm also thinking about starting a petition for Hasbro to do the Mouse Droid Unleased! Do you think you'd check that out?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I wish I could post pictures, darn webtv.
    Picture Eric Cartman and add a beer with those Cheesy Poofs and you got me!

Big Chewie
    [color=blue]"I'm my own best friend"[/color] -Barf

[color=blue]1310[/color]

-[color=darkred] [size=3]D M P #8[/size] [/color]-

O.K. I guess. Here is one of me with the "Hedge Hog" from two days ago. Digital Cameras are great!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ssg.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	211.6 KB 
ID:	3658  
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

no, i haven't tryed sniffing the saber...it just smells like some funky plastic from what i can tell...yep..that's the new ani's and i have EI qui-gonn and maul and episode II's obi-wan and ani. i want dooku's but don't have enough money...
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Originally posted by jedihunter25
    O.K. I guess. Here is one of me with the "Hedge Hog" from two days ago. Digital Cameras are great!!
    great shot with Ron, dude, but think I would have posted one with one of the ladies! Was Jenna Jameson there????
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by Big Chewie
    I wish I could post pictures, darn webtv.
    Picture Eric Cartman and add a beer with those Cheesy Poofs and you got me!

Big Chewie
    Hey big Chewy, do you has a digital Camera? I post phots all the time with Webtv.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)