Page 37 of 279 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by 187-Maul
    cool cats you guys got there
    I too have a ferret, could post some pics in the next days

woohoo, 1000th post !!!
    finally
    Not quite 187,it still reads 999, but not for long
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    bloody cats....... vermin gets ever'where.... smellin' out the place with squirty spray on the furniture and asthma inducing little hairs ever'where........ scratchin' up the woodwork and the couch fabric and the curtains............ stinky poo in the ashtray full of scented pebbles on the dining table........... dead birds on the doorstep......... DOG! go fetch the kitty cats go on boy kill kill go get the cats catssssssssssss WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

So whose posted pictures of themselves lately?
    [COLOR=red]Yah,about 2 pages ago. Hey Jargo, you seem the type to eat cats for breakfast.LOL JK Hey I have 3 dogs, so I don't just have a *****cat.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 09-09-2002 at 09:49 PM.
    (Like my posts)

I want to add that at no time in the making of this thread were any kitty cats harmed or abused or mis-used in any way whatsoever in accordance with the Humane Treatment of Fluffballs Society guidelines layed out perpendicular style in a nice blue pamphlet printed on lovely glossy paper and obtainable from - somewhere... presumably....

Actually I wouldn't eat a cat for breakfast or anytime, have you smelt a cat up close? they have a bad habit of turning their backs on you and raising their tail.... that is not good karma in an animal. Cats are pure evil in a bag.

I now return you to the normal running of this thread. have a pleasant day y'all.

LOL Jargo, Dude my cat has never pis-ed on me. But all they do is lay around or eat. You know this editing system Steve has sucks, I typed Pis-sed and Mad came up. God I hate that. Oh well I guess we all have to be PC. I'm blooding MAD, not Pis-ed. Steve you are putting words in my mouth, LOL
    Last edited by Turbowars; 09-09-2002 at 07:03 PM.
    (Like my posts)

LOL -

"crapty" - I see there's a language check, but no spell check...

then we have

"doges" - shouldn't that be dogs? But my word had the "es" so there are still some flaws to be worked out.

Well, I still sound like an idiot in both these posts, but "hey, it's me!"

I am an idiot. So there's no harm done there.

Oh well, this was fun. But I think we have the system because the moderators all have other jobs and we have a lot of new members who don't know how to behave coming in and posting here.

I'm just an old member who is too stupid to learn how to behave. 6 years and not a second smarter....

Oh well.... blame THE MOUSE!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It's just hard to behave. I'm a Carpenter and every other word I say is something bad. It's not just me, but my boss and everyone else on the job sites. It seems to come with the job. LOL. I'll try my hardest. LOL Son a of....
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by Dar' Argol in the "General or Other" thread
    Misc Other is for threads that aren't "about something" and are borderline post-padding threads -- posts don't count on the post-count in Misc Other. The game threads are ALL borderline in that respect since it's not a discussion at all.

General discussion is for actual threads of discussion that are of a general nature, NOT for stuff like "Post a Star Wars Quote". If they don't have a topic of discussion, then they go in Other.
    Doesn't that mean that this should be moved to "other" because it's not really a discussion on anything specific?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by Tycho
    "crapty" - I see there's a language check, but no spell check...
    Adding a spell check feature to these forums would probably overload and fry the system!

hey, turbowars, I did have 100 posts, I even doublechecked on my user cp
    seems like some thread got moved or deleted where I posted
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    hey, turbowars, I did have 1000 posts, I even doublechecked on my user cp
    seems like some thread got moved or deleted where I posted
    I'm sure you did, but these guys like to edit the crap out of us.
    (Like my posts)