Page 38 of 282 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    Ok..I'm on the cat bandwagon too! I never send anyone pics of my son but you all are such great guys and two gals (that I've noticed so far minus myself) I don't mind sharin' Man, everyone is SO good lookin' too! Cats, peeple...everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture 29.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	3863  
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

first one to find me gets a frosty vanilla coke!!!

Name:	whereswaldo.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	3866  
    Last edited by derek; 09-10-2002 at 09:36 PM.

Okay, well it looks like everybody has moved from posting pics of themselves. But, since I haven't even dropped one yet, I am going to do so now. I love to see pictures of what everyone looks like, and what their pets look like. Now I am going to dig up some pics of mine too.

Anyways, here is a picture of me in full Jedi regalia. It was taken right before we stepped out the door for the midnight release of ATOC. That night was so much fun! After quite a bit of research I finally based my colors on Qui Gon's (it was that or Mace), and my girlfriend is a full blown Bariss O'fee. So here they are.....

Name:	opening night.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	3867  

Originally posted by derek
    #25 off to the left???? In the white jersey with dark numbers???? In the background.

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

So many cute kitty pics! :happy:

Just don't let Jargo see them. He'll get into his automobile, reach a high rate of speed, and then run them over.

And for good measure, he'll throw the car into reverse and run them over again.

Then he will laugh.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

22 has been good to me, so I'm goona stick w/ it.

22!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

See my avatar? That's me, until the end of the 11th anyway.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by derek
    derek is the guy underneath the bleachers (it looks like that's Winona Ryder next to him ! )

Oh man, that vanilla coke is gonna taste so good . . . I should petition Wonka to add vanilla coke to their line of Bottlecaps.