Page 43 of 282 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    Me and one of the homies just chillin'.

(I'm on the right)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me&homie2.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	5005  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

stillakid,

is that you behind the camera? have you worked on anything we might have seen?

Originally posted by derek
    stillakid,

is that you behind the camera? have you worked on anything we might have seen?
    I hope so, since the thread is "post a picture of yourself."

Maybe, but I don't know what you've seen.

I've been primarily working as a camera assistant with forays as a videographer here and there. Murder in the First, Broken Arrow, Star Trek Generations, a short stint on Titanic, amongst a host of others big and little that you may or may not have heard of.

Some tv stuff: Voyager, Enterprise, Tales From the Crypt, NYPD Blue, and a bunch more.

I mostly day-play which accounts for the variety of work. Just a couple music videos (they suck to work on so I avoid them). No commercials of note.

I also write screenplays (and a book I'm working on currently)when I'm not doing any of that. Plus I read and critique screenplays in progress.

stillakid,

i've seen all those.

any hollywood gossip you'd love to share? ya know, behind the scenes stuff.:happy:

what's your book about?

stillakid, I was meaning to ask but I forgot - are you the same . . . stillakid on IMDb that I know ?

Originally posted by Caesar
    stillakid, I was meaning to ask but I forgot - are you the same . . . stillakid on IMDb that I know ?
    Uh, aside from a few internal mental adjustments, I think I'm the same guy that we talked about before. I've also been trying to get to the gym more, but with such an erratic schedule, it's hard to get into a routine.

Originally posted by derek
    any hollywood gossip you'd love to share? ya know, behind the scenes stuff.:happy:

what's your book about?
    Um, no, not really. I'm just a protocol droid and not really good at telling stories.

And the book is about the experience of having an on-set job in the film industry. Not so much "how-to" or anecdotal. More practical information so that people know what they're getting into.

Well here I am

Name:	scott.jpg.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	5037  

WOW, its great to see who I'm talking to! And might I add there are some lookers here. Hey Fulit, killer beard dude!!!

kidhuman-Without sounding too bold... .

Here is one I just took saying yoooooooooo.

Name:	amy.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	5435  
    "May the force be with you, always"

ALways the laughing stock.....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It's ok kidhuman, I think you look like Dave Attell. You know, the guy who does Insomniac on Comedy Central.

Name:	omgdaveattell.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	5436  
    Back and more bearded than ever before