Page 55 of 279 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    (picture 1)Here is here is another Pic of StewartKitty (aka Princess).She's up here tree.(picture 2) Is my other kitty "Me Me" She's in the window trying to catch some flies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SteWart.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	6178   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	memekitty.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	6179  
    Signature Disabled

Dude those pictures are so blurry. Need to retake them. Here is a pic of my new kitty and me. he is about 7 weeks old. Got him about 2 weeks ago.

Name:	max & me.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	6180  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Beach Party with a washed up Alien???

Name:	BeachedAlien2.gif 
Views:	170 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	6182  
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Dude those pictures are so blurry. Need to retake them. Here is a pic of my new kitty and me. he is about 7 weeks old. Got him about 2 weeks ago.
    I know I have somestupid AOL digiCam I sucks!!Will I only payed $29 bucks .BTW you have cute kitty
    Signature Disabled

NIce pic Deoxy. I miss the beach. And thanks CTM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

NIce pic Deoxy. I miss the beach. And thanks CTM.
    thanks Kidhuman My friend, who is taking the picture is the one who sculpted that lovely alien in the sand, he was a "he" as we made sure to make "him" anatomically correct...it was hillarious, people all over the beach kept stopping to look and their eyes would drift around and they'd start laughing LOL

Here's a more updated picture of me without my dreads anymore Alas, I had to join the real world of career hunting and I don't think many would take me seriously with my dreads, which is unfortunate!!

Name:	recent.gif 
Views:	157 
Size:	180.3 KB 
ID:	6183  
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

A recent picture of myself and DMC from RUN DMC.

Name:	Steve_and_DMC.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	6184  
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Aww Deoxy, I liked the dreds. Looks good either way.

Steve, where did you meet DMC. I used to see him when I was younger in Queens.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    This is a pic of a few Canuckleheads from this forum in front of my fave brewpub....
    Hey, wait a second... I look FAT in that picture!!! Oh, hang on a second... I am fat. Never mind the angry face....

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    A recent picture of myself and DMC from RUN DMC.
    Man, that is CRAZY!!!!!! They were heroes of mine back in high school (still are, now that I think about it - opened my eyes to rap and hip hop).

SirSteve - I always envisioned you as older!?! You look younger than me in that pic!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Steve, where did you meet DMC. I used to see him when I was younger in Queens.
    Did you happen to see him during "Christmas time in Hollis, Queens"?

Don't worry Reason, you'll always be phat to me.