Page 6 of 282 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Don't worry Rynobot!

I found your hand!

I think it's a variation though. I couldn't find the magnet!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rynobots hand'.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	2563  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thank you so much, but I was hoping for a burnt one though.

QLD, most people I know always say you can recognize if someone collects toys or not
    I honestly don't really know how but they say you can and that I don't look like one
    beats me
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Oh yeah- LTBasker- NICE WORK!!! I checked out the Pshopping on your pic hard, and it's seamless. NICE!! I'll buy your figure before I buy Sirsteve's, for sure!!And you all own my figure already, as I am none other than the red clonetrooper in real life,
    lead guitar for STANSE!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Wink

I don't know. If I was gonna make myself into an action figure trapped forever in a blister bubble with a holographic figure, I'd have chosen Holo Leia. Ggggggrrrrrooowwwwlllll!

My avatar is me. I don't have many digital images of myself, nor a scanner to smush my face against. But I can try...
    People say I look like "that guy from Happy Days, you know, he's a director now." You know, that guy... And I used to be a spitting image (or a D.C. Follie?) of Sean Astin, the dude from Rudy, and Goonies, and LOTR's Sam. But no longer.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

heres me

Name:	aj.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	2564  
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

heres my girlfreind and yes she's a twin! she is circled in back ( i think) if it isn't, she's the fourth from the right!

Name:	group.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	2565  

ok..she's circled..never you mind...
    peace
    hango

Where were you when you took that?? It's quite a nice location!! Looks a bit like the west coast.....
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

which location? the outside one of just me is in austria. the group photo is me and 10 others going to austria from dayton int. airport. it was in a program called cisv. pm me if you want to know more about it.
    hango