Page 60 of 282 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    Judders ... "DTs" ... what's the diff?
    true. I thought that when they came out. OOh kids, drink Metz and feel cool when you feel hellish

Like a true geek, I have all the adverts on CD-Rom. As the weeks went by, I caught them now and again when I was videoing things on Channel 4. I gave them to a filmmaker friend who transferred them onto CD for me. I would love a soundtrack of the music to sample in one of my songs. I'm glad you liked the ad. I think it was inspired by Dr Caligaris Cabinet or the petrifyingly terrid childrens story book my parents used to read me as kid; Struwwelpeter

If you like this kind of dark coolness, try Edward Gorey's deliciously darkGashlycrumb Tinies

Go on then, one more. The Crow (jo) looks better on this one

jeddah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PHOTOS13.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	6582  
    eVerlasTing

Quote Originally Posted by jeddah
    If you like this kind of dark coolness, try Edward Gorey's deliciously darkGashlycrumb Tinies
    I'm disturbingly titillated. Does that make me a bad person?

I like that it had that Pooh Bear feel to it, yet with the cold harsh reality of twisted fate. I can almost here Eeyore now.

Yes, you are a bad person.
    Bad person, bad person.

"X is for Xerxes devoured by mice."
    I hate it when that happens.

Yep, I've seen those before.
    I like Edward Gorey a lot ... I'm a fan of Charles Addams also.
    plasticfetish.net

Here's one of me and Gollum - (EDIT - fixed the problem with my upload) I SWEAR this is not what it looks like!

Name:	RooGollum.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	6593  
    Last edited by RooJay; 09-08-2003 at 09:29 PM.

Here's one of me and Misty (my lady) with the real Gollum this time -

Name:	MrSerkis.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	193.7 KB 
ID:	6595  

Here's another of me with my heroes (Wonder Woman, Batman, and I guess that'd be 'Superman" on the end there! ) -

Name:	Trinity.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	186.9 KB 
ID:	6596  

(Last one, I swear!)

Here's a pretty good one of me, and a halfway decent one of Misty (pun unfortunately intended. It's hard to center 'em when you take 'em yourself!) -

Name:	RooMisty.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	237.4 KB 
ID:	6597  

Jeddah- NICE pics!! Your friend, Jo, looks SO MUCH like hte Crow, it's errie! as soon as i saw that pic, I just began singing, "Burn" by the Cure and other random songs off "The Crow" soundtrack.

Roo- your pics are awesome!!! Did Serkis ever kick into the gollum voice? Granted, he's prolly tired of doing it, but even if he just kicked into it for a sec, i'd giggle w/ nerd glee. You are quite lucky to have such a great lady to accompany you on getting pics of Gollum and w/ Mr. Serkis. Gives the rest of we male geeks hope that we too can find lovely ladies who accept us for the geeks we are.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Roo- your pics are awesome!!! Did Serkis ever kick into the gollum voice? Granted, he's prolly tired of doing it, but even if he just kicked into it for a sec, i'd giggle w/ nerd glee. You are quite lucky to have such a great lady to accompany you on getting pics of Gollum and w/ Mr. Serkis. Gives the rest of we male geeks hope that we too can find lovely ladies who accept us for the geeks we are.
    I'm sure he did it several times that day, but I was never around when he did and would never conceive of asking him to.

You have NO idea how lucky I am - she actually begged me to take her to the San Diego Comic Con!

An interesting aside - I found out later that if I had come upon Mr. Serkis just ten minutes sooner, I might've also gotten to meet Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, and Dominic Monaghan! Of course, the place would've still been swarming with fans by that time, and I might never have gotten a chance to get so up close and personal with the wonderful Mr. Serkis.

Hmm... I guess it's about time I updated my pics. Here's a couple. The first is from about a month ago, needed a shave and a haircut. The second one is post shave and a haircut.

Just my two bits.

Name:	MeBored.JPG 
Views:	177 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	6622   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Me2.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	6623  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"