Page 64 of 282 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
    And another! This is from this past Friday, the 5th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0594c.jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	7193  

Cool photos Sir, which Army unit are you in if that's not giving away too much.

I've only heard of the Navy Seals and the Rangers. LOL
    Last edited by I am Jabba the Hutt; 12-12-2003 at 05:21 PM.
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

I am pretty positive that they are in ROTC, they look a little young for full fledged military.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lando In My Pants
    I am pretty positive that they are in ROTC, they look a little young for full fledged military.
    Yep. College ROTC. We're in Ranger company, though, and our training is identical, and I mean identical to what Army Rangers go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Here is another pic (shows off the fake belly a bit more) yes, its' fake! i havea towel stuffed in my shirt!
    Hey where did you get that TRAINSPOTTING poster!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Whoa..... Anakin 2121 Banned.

Was it really Deadeye again? Maybe the pictures weren't such a good idea.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: ďYour said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now donít take this the wrong way but I think youíve been holding out on us.Ē

Joker: ďI donít keep count. Iím going to kill everyone in this room.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Whoa..... Anakin 2121 Banned.

Was it really Deadeye again? Maybe the pictures weren't such a good idea.
    Yea I think it was, I think I recognized him from another pic in this thread.

I posted a comparison below, you be the judge!!!
    The small pic is more difficult to see but I think it is enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	derevealed.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	7255  
    Last edited by scruffziller; 12-19-2003 at 10:21 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Deadeye managed to hide himself for quite some time... not like when he was posting under the thinly veiled alias of Deadeye Knight, or Berretta whatever.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Wow, R.I.P. the founder of this thread, ol' Deadeye. I knew you not, for I came to this thread after your time. This is one of my favorite threads though!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Well now that Anakin2121 (a.k.a. Deadeye) has been exposed again was it ever determined if he created the username Jedi Leanne as well? I remember thinking her (his ?) comments seemed a bit suspect at the time.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: ďYour said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now donít take this the wrong way but I think youíve been holding out on us.Ē

Joker: ďI donít keep count. Iím going to kill everyone in this room.Ē