Page 65 of 282 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.... *barf*

Okay, that's my cheesy title to go along with the cheese I had to put up near the end of Return of the King (yes, it's great - but there's no denying the cheesiness)

Here are my spawn on the lap of an old man. With any luck there'll be no memories that need repressing......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	santa.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	7256  
    Last edited by jjreason; 12-19-2003 at 06:08 PM.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

You have nice looking children, JJ. I cant help but laugh at the "memories that need repressing" line because just yesterday my brother went to talk to Santa (again) and my mother had jokingly told him to tell Santa how he had been a bad boy minutes ago. Well my brother goes up and he must have told him that he was scared he wouldnt come to our house due to his recent behavior and he started to tear up. Next thing we know Santa is trying to cheer him back up and his aides are looking very sad too. It was funny (at least i thought so, one aide wasnt too pleased) seeing it all unfold.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Well now that Anakin2121 (a.k.a. Deadeye) has been exposed again was it ever determined if he created the username Jedi Leanne as well? I remember thinking her (his ?) comments seemed a bit suspect at the time.
    Jedi Leanne was Deadeye, no doubt in my mind. JediBrian was Deadeye as well. JediBrian yelling at Amy, saying she wasn't a girl, then posing as Jedi Leann to fool everybody. I especially enjoyed Deadeye's replying directly to himself as Anakin2121.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000
    Jedi Leanne was Deadeye, no doubt in my mind. JediBrian was Deadeye as well. JediBrian yelling at Amy, saying she wasn't a girl, then posing as Jedi Leann to fool everybody. I especially enjoyed Deadeye's replying directly to himself as Anakin2121.
    Evidently JediBrian is still registered. In the IGNORANCE IS BLISS thread JediBrian said he was banned once before, so it has to be him.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Evidently JediBrian is still registered. In the IGNORANCE IS BLISS thread JediBrian said he was banned once before, so it has to be him.
    JediLeann is still registered as well...
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

JediLeann is still registered as well...
    We ought to e-mail her/him and say What's up DeadEye.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Deadeye managed to hide himself for quite some time... not like when he was posting under the thinly veiled alias of Deadeye Knight, or Berretta whatever.

He registered the anakin name almost a year ago but some of us have known for many, many, months.

It took some of you long enough to figure it out.

When he bumped up this thread again, I couldn't believe that he wasn't called out earlier, but it was pretty funny to watch !

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    He registered the anakin name almost a year ago but some of us have known for many, many, months.

It took some of you long enough to figure it out.

When he bumped up this thread again, I couldn't believe that he wasn't called out earlier, but it was pretty funny to watch !

Who is this Deadeye guy and what's the story behind him?

Dead eye finally got caught.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Who is this Deadeye guy and what's the story behind him?
    Deadeye was a poster back in the day, before my time at least. Rumor has it he posted a link to a uh, very naughty site and was thus banned. He's come back over the years posting under different names and aliases and whatnot. Seems he gets his jollies over posting wacky stuff and he even replies to himself. Man, i thought i was lonely and a dork.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"