Page 66 of 279 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
    Now back to this topic. A most recent picture of me, with one of my eBay purchases.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StormtrooperTie.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	7283  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Now back to this topic. A most recent picture of me, with one of my eBay purchases.
    Nice pic Bobafrett and LOVE the tie
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Nice - and nothing against the tie, but I thought he'd be holding a TIE Fighter for some reason, LOL.

It just took me by surprise....
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I posted this before, early on in this thread, but the picture was hosted by my previous webpage, so just for posterity, here it is again . It's a favorite of my Star Wars KITTY
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

About Deadeye:

I saw his AIM address in his profile so I talked to him. He said he was never Lambchops, Jerk Jerk Stinks, or Hardcore Gamer, only Deadeye, Anakin2121, Leatherneck and something else (don't remember). I don't know whether to believe him or not.

Quote Originally Posted by r2dee2
    I posted this before, early on in this thread, but the picture was hosted by my previous webpage, so just for posterity, here it is again . It's a favorite of my Star Wars KITTY

Awwww. I love kitty pictures. I have 2 myself. They sort of avoid my Star Wars collection, plus I don't have any plush stuff (minus my SW Buddies, which I have put away for the time being).

But mixing the Hailfire Droid and cats together is a lot of fun - for me anyway. Like I said, they avoid my Star Wars toys. I think the new Slave One contributed to the enforcement of that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by r2dee2
    Awww, the kitty is cute! Took me a little while to find it amongst the Star Wars Ewoks. I have two cats myself, both of them I got from friends of mine who moved into places that don't allow pets. I'll post a picture when I find one.

I just looked at the picture of myself, and noticed a glassy eyed look. This was due to my Neices waking up earlier than I expected Christmas morning, and I was sleeping on the floor right by the Christmas tree (since my son got the couch that night). Good thing Santa got there before I went to bed, while I was downstairs watching American Chopper (I think that's what it's called).

I'll also have to see if I have a picture of me holding a TIE fighter, if not I have plenty of TIEs to choose from!

Ultra cool TIE BF!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Ultra cool TIE BF!!!!!!
    Thanks, it came from the Land down under! One of my favorite ties to this day!

I put a new pic up in my profile... it's me rocking out last winter... got my "urban" look going, andin tasteful black and white
    (it looks like I'm really straining, I think the guitar was sort of out of tune)
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.