Page 67 of 282 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
    Nothing personal Mabs, but that is pretty much exactly how I didn't picture ya.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cool
    I figured I'd put up a pic that didn't feature my long hair [I]OR[/] me making a "sign of the horns" \m/

Keep 'em off guard, y'know???

Next time I'll put up a funny one, maybe me in my Lanny costume
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Nice pic Mabs. Look just like the punk you are.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

A little tatste of a SW christmas......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas morning.JPG 
Views:	128 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	7529  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Is that one of your kids Kidhuman? Very cool, a dad who buys Star Wars for his kids. Now I'm off to find the figures I bought for my son, who never plays with them, they are mine now I tell you, all mine!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The expression says "You wanna open this one, right Dad??"

Well, its my step-son Bobafrett. And take those unclaimed toys and play with them!!

And no Mabs......Iam a MOC collector. It was more of the "can I open it or do I have to collect them like you" look.

Cool

Most current pic of yours truly. this is me messing around with muppets figures and sculpey which aren't in shot. I just liked how I messed with the saturation and contrast. Though if you have your screen brightness up high this'll look poopy bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meeeee.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	7534  

KH- ROFL,I knew there was something about that look ...

Nice pic Jargo, the 3/4 view is good and natural, lookin sharp bro (PS I like the "indie" effect)!!!

I don't know who this is, but at the very least, he must be a Trekkie...

http://content.collegehumor.com/news/dancing.gif