Page 69 of 282 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Why couldn't you have started out on the right foot? Regardless, it's a good start. Keep'em coming!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Thank you for posting a picture of me Rocketboy. And I'm single for all you fine ladies out there in the Virginia Beach area.

Who am I kidding. If your a single lady in the Virginia Beach area you will not be on this site.
    Last edited by Slicker; 10-24-2004 at 03:45 PM.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thanks Rocketboy for posting the pic! But next time find one in which I'm drinking REAL beer And to Slicker, my dear seamen, I'm finally posting. Get off my back
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    There are some new pics of me up on my yahoo thing, but those aren't pics i'm proud of. I"ll post some more after Halloween here at OU, which is bound to be nuts as usual.

Still waiting Mr. Halloween man
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Here's a picture with my neices on Christmas...

Morgan and Samantha with their favourite uncle...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christmas.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	9982  
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Here's a picture with my neices on Christmas...

Adorable kids JP.

Re: Here's a picture with my neices on Christmas...

They are the BEST! My sister-in-law is able to stay home with the kids and they are growing up so nicely. They are well mannered and take direction quite well. The middle child, Jake (not pictured) is a little Star Wars freak in his own right.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Still waiting Mr. Halloween man
    Yeah, most of those pics aren't really suitable for the youngligns, Mr. KH. drop me an IM and i'll give you a link to the pics though.

Here are some pics of from over Winter Break. The one with the snowman is from the huge snowstorm when we got over two feet of snow. We had a huge mound at the end of the driveway and i got some spraypaint and made the snowman. Dad added a hat and woola!

The other two are the before and after shots of my haircut. I hadn't gotten it cut since about May and finally bucked and got it cut in December. I was also sporting the I think i'll make KH and Chux proud with my mighty beard. Enjoy!

Name:	before.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	9984   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	9985   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snowman.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	9986  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Nice, JMG. Here's (a very low quality rendering - sorry) me during the reclaiming of the family room closet by my wife. In this picture I've just purchased about 20 new rubbermaid bins and am in the long and arduous process of trying to figure out exactly which gun goes with which figure. About 30 hrs later, the job was finished. Almost.

Note to Mabudon - check the hair, Bro! I'll be in your league by this time next year!!!

Name:	2005reorg.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	9991  
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Here's one of the most recent pics I have of myself. Clearly, it's from my wedding this past summer, and that's my wife Michele. Cutie, isn't she? Plus, she was exposed to the "big secret" (re: all Star Wars room) on our second date and never held it against me once...well except when I complain we don't have much money saved and then come home with a bag full of figures!!

I threw in a pic of our wedding cake too. How 'bout those two for bride and groom toppers??

Name:	Jeff and Michele - Wedding.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	9992   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cake Topper.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	9993  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm