Page 70 of 282 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Nice pics, Sithlord! It's always a rare treat when you meet somebody (especially a lady) who won't nag and kill ya over toys.

The top of that cake is STELLAR. Awesome!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

JMG...proud of ya sporting the rugged look.

JJ....That gun was with the wrong figure. Get some zzzz's my friend

Sith Lord...great pics. Loved the cake topper.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    JJ....That gun was with the wrong figure. Get some zzzz's my friend...
    You know, I didn't do too bad! After all was said and done (including vehicles, playsets, you name it) here was the final score:

MISSING IN ACTION:

- one Saga Snowtrooper Imperial blaster (but I have an extra thin handled one, so it's here somewhere)

- one set of electric blast effects from a Saga Battle Droid that must have come in a trade

- one Commtech Chip for a Battle Droid and one Commtech Chip from a Destroyer Droid (but I have an extra Battle Damaged Destroyer Chip and an extra Chip from Darth Maul - again, these must have shown up as part of trades and weren't checked closely enough by yours truly)

- one of the small Jawa blaster pistols for my Jawa that came with the Reek beast (no explanation for that one, maybe I left it in the box??????)

Everything else was there, from capes to missiles to the really small little lamp that came with Flashback Yoda!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Sith Lord...great pics. Loved the cake topper.
    No kidding, very sweet Sith Lord. To think my wife wouldn't marry me in a kilt and yours let Ani and Padme into the building!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

not coming here much anymore. thought I'd say hello to those who know me and actually give a damn. here's me about two days ago. Put a few pounds on since my last pics. could do with getting more exercise. things is ticketyboo in Jargo land. hope all is well with you guys.last pic is a self portrait done very late at night with paint shop pro and under the influence shall we say...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image20.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	9999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image30.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	10000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	10001   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image40.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	10002  

EJ, nice to see you're still alive. What you rack up 5,000+ posts and then just disappear? I hope that dosen't happen to me.

BTW, LOVE that last pic it has a sort of "Clockwork Orange" look to it.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
    I threw in a pic of our wedding cake too. How 'bout those two for bride and groom toppers??
    I was wondering how that would look.
    I'm doing the same thing in May (but I may use a Han - he has a more dressed up look).

Did anyone notice what they were? What were their reactions to it?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Jargo, good to see you my old compadre. Like the pics, especially the one where you went supernova
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    I was wondering how that would look.
    I'm doing the same thing in May (but I may use a Han - he has a more dressed up look).

Did anyone notice what they were? What were their reactions to it?

No, not very many people noticed them. It's too long of a story to get into, but suffice to say that our wedding was far from what we had planned it to be (close family members on both sides really stabbed us in the back) and our general feeling was that we probably could've gone shopping during the reception and most people probably wouldn't have noticed that let alone our decorations. Oh well. At least "I do" went right

Anyways, getting back to your question... My close friends and parents weren't surprised at all. Actually, they were more surprised that Michele let me get away with that and using "Across the Stars" in our musical selections (not the bridal dance song though).

Truth be told, her imagination ran away more than mine. Just picture a military style wedding but instead of the couple walking under raised swords...LIGHTSABERS!!! Even I looked at her like she'd gone

You might want to try the idea I had but didn't think of until it was too late. Shop around at stores that sell doll clothing or even the Barbie/Bratz dept. at TRU and see if you can find a suit or tuxedo that would fit a 3.75 inch figure. Give Anakin the proper attire yourself.

If your cake top is broad enough, you could use Rabe as a flowergirl, maid of honor, whatever. Squeeze Padme's flowers/broccoli into her hand. It all depends on what you're allowed to get away with.

And now I'm wishing I'd be able to do all this before...
    Last edited by Sith Lord 0498; 01-18-2005 at 09:34 PM.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Since everyone seems to like the cake toppers, I thought I'd post a pic of Michele's 21st birthday cake. She used to be a big Scooby-Doo fan plus I was already moving far along with her seduction to the Dark Side (now she even thinks to herself in Yoda and Obi-Wan dialogue sometimes ). Well, put one and one together and...well, see for yourself...

BTW, for my fellow NEPA forumites, consider this a free advertisement for Wegman's cake department up here in Wilkes-Barre. I gave them the original drawing but they enlarged and colored this thing FREE-HAND!!!

Oh yeah, and here's a pic of me back in 1999 when I was a high school senior. Hmm...must've been after a week of finals...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cake.JPG 
Views:	120 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	10004   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	darthmaul-jeff.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	10005  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

At least "I do" went right
    And that's all that really matters.
    Anyways, getting back to your question... My close friends and parents weren't surprised at all. Actually, they were more surprised that Michele let me get away with that and using "Across the Stars" in our musical selections (not the bridal dance song though).
    I wanted to use Across the Stars as the bridal dance, but there is that slow, quiet part that doesn't seem like it would work too well. On a related note - CaptainSolo1138 used the Imperial March as his bridal party introduction song. It was pretty sweet.
    Truth be told, her imagination ran away more than mine. Just picture a military style wedding but instead of the couple walking under raised swords...LIGHTSABERS!!! Even I looked at her like she'd gone
    I keep joking that I'm going to find an Artoo builder, hire him, and have Artoo as our ring bearer.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!