Page 73 of 282 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

DCM, very nice. Glad to hear you guys are getting married. Been a while brother man, we need to hook up on MSN soon. Angela said Darcy is very beautiful. Best of luck to both of you
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm the dude
    but my girl is also into star wars and collecting.

Thank goodness, I'll be needing her on 4/2.

Quote Originally Posted by hestep99
    I'm the dude
    but my girl is also into star wars and collecting.

Thank goodness, I'll be needing her on 4/2.
    Always good to have a partner who is interested in the same thing as you. Makes it easier to display the "collectibles" in more than 1 room

Thanks for getting back to us with your answer!!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I cannot seem to get the manage attachments function to work. I get the old error message every time.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Which error message?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

And here I thought JT was finally showing his mug 'round these parts
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Just your run of the mill: the you are looking for cannot be displayed. The site may be experiencing technicla difficulties...

I get this when I hit the upload button.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Email me a sample of the photo you're trying to upload and I'll see if it's a problem. My email addy is in the header's navbar on the off-chance you don't know it. (let's face it, it's my username at the site name, not too hard to remember after you've heard it once. )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just took a new picture of yours truly. Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slicker.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	10859  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Dont look so serious dude, ease up.