Page 75 of 282 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Jiminy Cricket DNA, it is working but it seems like the pics are between 1 and 10 MB, I am typing this as it loads, been almost 10 minutes and nowhere near halfway done...

Oh, and I didn't get to say it yet, but WELCOME BACK !!!!

UPDATE- 3/4 of the pics loaded- I can see why you weren't super-eager to spend as much time online lately and that's all I'm sayin about that
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Not working again.....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got it to load most of the way yesterday, butit quit about 3/4 of the way through and that unavailable message came up. Is this a frequent Geocities prob?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

HOLY Mother rikafrakmuthafrookaricka..... yeah, I was wondering if it was going to be a problem...it took me about 5 minutes to download it completely but now since it's all in my cookies it downloads fine...I'll just take the pictures from it and post 'em here...sorry all ROFL!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    HOLY Mother rikafrakmuthafrookaricka..... yeah, I was wondering if it was going to be a problem...it took me about 5 minutes to download it completely but now since it's all in my cookies it downloads fine...I'll just take the pictures from it and post 'em here...sorry all ROFL!
    I finally got all the pix to load, but I don't know who anybody is...except that guy on the right. I think he owes me $20 bucks.

Here's one of me with C-3PO himself, Mr. Anthony Daniels at a recent private appearance at Pixar!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3PO & Me small.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	11013  

Here's another of me - with my good friend Mister Incredible at a recent trip to Disneyland.

Name:	MeNBob.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	11014  

One more - this time, me and the love of my life, Misty looking rather sharp at my grandparents' recent anniversary party. Please don't mention her tanlines...she knows!

Name:	RooMistysmall.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	11016  

Rooj, you can attach multiple images to 1 post, you know. Not that you have to here, but you could.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Here are a few pictures of me at CIII:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rmarti...bum?.dir=/5eba
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"