Page 78 of 282 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by JangoFett96
    And one of my personal favorites from the Jets/Eagles game up in Philly in October of 2003.
    How much longer were you able to remain standing, what with all the blood rushing from your head?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    How much longer were you able to remain standing, what with all the blood rushing from your head?
    Amazingly I was able to make it all the way to the end of the game!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Here a few of me from Halloween last year. I was a character of my own design. I am a cross between a vampyre and a sith lord. Yes my shirt says princess.
    Give in to your anger with each passing moment you make yourself more my servant. ~ Emperor Palpatine
    Every single Jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, is now an enemy of the Republic. ~Palpatine
    [font=arial]I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire. ~Vader[/font]

hmm...that's odd, my pictures didn't upload, I am going to try it again...grr...my pics are too large of a file, damn...I tried
    Give in to your anger with each passing moment you make yourself more my servant. ~ Emperor Palpatine
    Every single Jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, is now an enemy of the Republic. ~Palpatine
    [font=arial]I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire. ~Vader[/font]

Do you have a photo program where you can downsize the pictures? That's what I did with mine.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Last edited by Battle Droid; 06-15-2005 at 02:56 PM.

Hey. I am shocked, Battle Droid.

Because of the way you vote in our figures and Unleashed polls, I thought this was your family portrait:

I see you've had the human replicant modifications made. Black Sun now?

Listen, could you guys use a few MOUSE DROIDS in your organization?

I know some operatives, they're small, but they can sniff out a good fight when it comes down to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Super Battle Droids.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	11497  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

MAN that is one SWEET BD- no joke, I wish mine would grow into a more useful shape once it gets longer, but that ROCKS!!

Here is a pic of me getting stoked before the MOTORHEAD show a little bit ago
    is not visible in this pic

Name:	mabudonpic.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	11498  
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Listen, could you guys use a few MOUSE DROIDS in your organization?

I know some operatives, they're small, but they can sniff out a good fight when it comes down to it.
    Sorry, no smelly mouse droids allowed.

Me at a Cubs game May 26th 2005, the day before my mom passed away. I was upset that I was not allowed to enter the ballpark with my Cubs Trooper outfit on.

Name:	IMG_6581.1.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	11509  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!