Page 80 of 279 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Slick man, you gots yer own background and everything!!
    Way to make the scene
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I'd stayed away from this thread, simply because I didn't have a decent picture of myself that I would want the entire world to see. Well, I still don't have such a pic, but I want to test out why I can't post attachments here, so here goes.

This is me (if it loads) holding a Greedo figure that I still own, glued to a crayon-colored tie that was apparently a Father's Day gift made in elementary school. And check out the neato Members Only jacket! (it might be a wanna-be jacket; can't tell for sure)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GreedoTie5.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	11903  
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Damn, BCJ. The only thing that could make that pic any cooler would be having "Big Pimpin'" play when the file is opened.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Great pic! There's a great thread idea here - pics of us showing off our toys when we were kids. I posted an old pic of me in the Death Star Playset review thread from christmas morning 1978:

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...56&postcount=5
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost of Jonna
    I suppose that this is one of the few places that members will get the logo on the goggles of my Sith Commando club outfit.
    I'm turning this pic into Ghost Hunters as solid proof that there is existence of the soul, beyond the afterlife.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

here's one of the latest pics of me.I'm in the historic walled city of Chester. Place of my birth which makes me a Cestrian apparently. Well that there in the picture isn't my place of birth OBVIOUSLY but yeah, born within the bounds of the city limits. I'm actually a few hundred feet from a roman amphitheatre.

Let's see if we can do a little comparison since my weight loss....

Before:
    Before

After: With Ryan Langerhans from the Atlanta Braves
    After

Here's me on either Christmas or my Birthday with my Death Star Playset:
    Death Star

Me with Nalini Krishan:
    Nalini Krishan

Me with Hulk Hogan:
    Hogan
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I think there's a problem with yer links, Q.L.
    Jargo- that's a pretty sweet pic, man, that location perfectly suits your pensive demeanour, like you were maybe thinking about "fly on orange" (hope you are still gonna do that BTW)
    And Bel-Cam- that is an awesome pic, man!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I tried to upload them to the site, but it wasn't working. Do they not work for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by QLD
    I tried to upload them to the site, but it wasn't working. Do they not work for anyone else?
    No luck here either.