Page 90 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

And that, Jangy, reminds me of a StarWoids conversation we had on SSG about 3 years back (?) Good time.

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    And that, Jangy, reminds me of a StarWoids conversation we had on SSG about 3 years back (?) Good time.
    Yeah Caesar, good times.
    Those were the days!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Okay, some of you know that I have been growing my hair to donate since being influenced by Sal and also my 2 neices. Well, i have been growing it out for maybe two months or so, and I have naturally curly hair, so the first picture is what I look like after having my hair washed, then tossing it about with my fingers and letting it air dry. You can see the curls. The second picture I took mere moments later after having run my brush through it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7618.1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	13497   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7619.1.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	13498  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

You and that damn stare, Frett. No I don't think I'll be able to get to sleep this morning.

Good on you for donating though. Too bad I can't grow my dang hair out.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

OMG! Its the leader of the Others!!! I hope Ethan isn't here too.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Good for you for donating the locks Frett. As a side note you kinda look like the caddie from "Happy Gilmore."

I swear my hair isn't all that grey............*sigh*........maybe it is.

Don't be upset with me JJB, but I have never watched Happy Gilmore all the way through. I only keep seeing the scene where he is fighting with Bob Barker. Good stuff!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

In the second picture you look like a few homeless guys I've seen.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I have never watched Happy Gilmore all the way through.
    Whoa Whoa, Back Up! *beep beep beep*

WHAAA?!?!?!? You have never watched Happy Gilmore all the way through? I've had to of watched that movie a hundred times by now. It's excellent stuff, probably Sandlers best. I know you don't have tons of free time Frett, but you should definitely watch that entire film when you get a chance.

One of my favorite movie quotes is in Happy Gilmore and I use it almost daily. "Gold jacket, green jacket." For those of you who know or have seen the movie, you should know the line that follows. If someone says something that is blah, I'll just say those 4 little words.

Anyways, after the first photo I was like "Finally... a normal pic of Frett", then I clicked on the second one and was like "Oh well, it was good while it lasted."
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Frett, you'll have to change the spelling of your name from Barry to Bear E.