Page 93 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
    Nice to "see" you Caesar! You're lookin' like a lean, mean _____in' machine!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Rooker talked about chocolate covered pretzels
    You should have asked him about the Bears.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Awesome pics Caesar. I think its been about 3 or 4 years since I saw a pic of you (that was back when you and I were trading football cards).
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Boba Frett is starting to look like George Lucas. Look:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BobaFrett.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	13569  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hey Jangy and Reason, nice to hear from you guys again (thanks Reason, but you know I ain't mean :lipsrseal )

What the hell, I'm scanning some other pics for email so I thought I would post them here as well.

First is for Jaymz' eyes only , it's me with his hero John Russo (oddly enough, he didn't get the star treatment from the convention planners like Romero did. )

Second is me with Lloyd Kaufman and he's...uhhhhh...holding a Toxie mask over my shoulder.

Third is me with....well I don't know WTF I'm standing with but according to the costume contest emcee, his name was "Chunky" (and if that's Frett in that costume, I would explode with laughter. ) Seriously though, I don't know if that's from a movie or what but aside from knowing that it is a brilliant design I have no idea what it's from.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TonyRusso.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	13571   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TonyLloyd.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	13572   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TonyChunky.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	13573  

Thats Frett in the costume
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hey here are some of me..not sure if I have shown them or not..its me at various thing at Carolina.

Pics
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Boba Frett is starting to look like George Lucas. Look:
    Oh my God! I'm LMAO Tycho! I'm just recovering from a really nasty flu, and I really needed a good laugh like that! Ironically I look about the same in my Stormtrooper armor. Anyone remember when That Triumph, the hand puppet dog was interviewing people outside some theatre for the premiere of episode II, and at the end he asks the Stormtrooper to take his helmet off, and the guy looks something like Col. Sanders with hair? That's the way I feel looking at that pic!

Caesar, more nice photos! I'm always to nervous usually to go ask a celeb to take their picture with me.

JangoFett96, I have seen a few of those pics before. You used to have the Carolina Tarheels (please be right, please be right) logo as you tar.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Bobafrett, that is right. I did have the carolina logo as my avatar before. I try to represent my team as much as possible.
    Here is a link to some different ones...these are from the meet and greet day with the football team last summer.
    Pics

I'll have to get a pic to Caesar so he can scan it and post it for me....

Over the last year or two perhaps 10 people have said "you look like that guy from that show." To be more specific that would be Michael McDonald from "Mad tv" although personally I don't really see the connection.