Page 94 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
    Sorry. I just couldn't resist. Actually I wanted to make you flying Anakin's podracer but the picture wasn't quite good enough.

Here we go...I just found another one that's perfect for your baseball cap picture, Fett. Now you're an N-1 pilot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WattoFett.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	13586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N1 cockpit.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	13587  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Caesar! What HAVE you been doing?

Name:	caesar.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	13588  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Rodian kisses. I think every home should have some.

And once again Tycho you prove that you have the most free time out of ANY SSG'er.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

looks like tycho found a new toy called photoshop. Hey Cae, can I get an auto onthat Rodian Kisses?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Good work Tycho..that is too funny!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Nice pics everyone.

Caesar, you're a lucky guy. Pictures with Romero and Savini, can't beat that.

I have so few pictures of myself but I did manage to find some from a camping trip to Mt. Hood last summer. In the first picture I'm the guy on the right, thats my buddy Jason on the left. In the next two I'm cooking breakfast and then about to eat. The last two are of me standing with my mountain bike and after I climbed up a waterfall.

Name:	SW eBay 057.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	13604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW eBay 016.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	13605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW eBay 064.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	13606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW eBay 065.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	13607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW eBay 066.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	13608  

Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

You guys!

You keep providing me with so much entertainment.

HellBoy, you're the man's man, so I went with that theme:

Name:	RodianWaterSlide.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	13609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beer run.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	13610   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JarJar.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	13611  

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    And once again Tycho you prove that you have the most free time out of ANY SSG'er.
    And yet again.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

They really don't take long to make actually. I spent maybe 5 minutes on each picture tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    They really don't take long to make actually. I spent maybe 5 minutes on each picture tops.
    Wow, not bad at all. Rather impressive actually!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."