Page 95 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
    Thanks. I love how HellBoy kicking the Rodian's little-green-butt turned out. It's on the previous page for most readers I think. I hope he still sees it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

those are great Tycho. I suppose I should have expected you'd give me the photoshop treatment. Poor Rodian.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Well, I just got some St. Pat's Day pictures emailed to me so I figured I'd post a picture of me and my new shirt (handmade by me of course)

Have fun Tycho

And in case you're kinda slow my first name is Nick.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Who's Nick?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Oh, nevermind.... I just finished reading your post.

Is that how you like your girls?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I just realized that I look like a complete pr*ck in that picture. I truly assure you that I'm not an a55hole at all...well sometimes but only to people that deserve it. Just ask our good Canadian Mabs. We had a riot.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That pic is hilarious man, gotta wear that shirt next time ya visit as I'm sure it'd work real good on girls who can't speak much english
    "Let the shirt do all the talking boys!"
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Nice shirt Slick but you should have put a pic of The Time Traveller underneath the slogan.

And yes, you do look pretty smug in that shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Well, I just got some St. Pat's Day pictures emailed to me so I figured I'd post a picture of me and my new shirt (handmade by me of course)

Have fun Tycho

And in case you're kinda slow my first name is Nick.
    I didn't even need a caption for this one. I'll let you each fill in your own "quote," as well...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nick.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	13662  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You must've known that I hate Nicholas Cage with a passion or else you wouldn't have chosen him. What about Nick Lachey? Or Nick Cannon? Nooooo you have to pick the one douche that I hate. Thanks alot Tycho.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!