Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    That's...pretty amusing!

I think we should report Sir Steve to SPMP - The Society of Prevention of the Misuse of Photoshop.

You know....

By the way the SirSteve figure looks, I bet we'll get a resculpt SOON.... he didn't look anything like that in the movie
    Here's a pic of me, used to be up in my profile. I'm the guy who isn't Dio. I'm kinda sweaty in the pic- it was like february and I was in Toronto, standing in a record store for an hour in a parka..
    It was taken in 97 or so, but somehow I lok younger now, thanks to the magic of grooming- I'll put another up later, to show the "current" mabudon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meandio.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	2538  
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Heh, That wasn't photoshop. At Celebration 2 they had a giant Saga card you could get your picture taken in. That's what it is. Though I haven't thought of using photoshop in that way.......hmmmmmm.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

well I don't have a puc of me here on the pc bvut maybe I can scan one in in the next few days and show it too you
    but I'll warn you most people say I absolutly don't look like a starwars-lover/toycollector
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

And what does a Star Wars-lover/toycollector look like?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Well apparently, if it's a chromed vaccuum metallised 25th anniversary figure then they look something like this.....

OK, I bite. But only for the commercial promotion of my talent I represent:

Here's an exclusive shot of me with Darth Mouse!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	darth mouse's  manager.jpg 
Views:	548 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	2545  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, I must say you look much better in a monkey suit than you do in a Podracer T-Shirt!

Tycho, I didn't know you were in Miami Vice!

"Roger Nasty Butler!"