Page 4 of 282 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks. It's a local campaign photo that I happened to have handy, but I took out a girlfriend of mine and anything political so that I'm not misrepresenting or endorsing anything....er other than Darth Mouse!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hysterical! Tycho: I, too, read of your dilemma with the ladies and the podracer shirt. I, too, HAVE the podracer shirt and have worn it conspicuously much to the chagrine of my lovely wife. You should have posted a picure with the shirt on AND the Betties once they came back over to......
    Sorry. Ill post a pic of me in my Mountie get up when I get home. We have no scanner at the office....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Well, if you click on my art gallery link you'll find this picture of me:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	2551  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Sorry to hear about the typecasting EJ.

Anyway, here's a shot of me and the 'lil one.

Name:	skandbaby.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	2552  
    May the force be with you.

I'm with Jargo on this one.

I was unsure about posting a picture of myself, but I made this from the mentioning of using photoshop to insert yourself into the bubble. Guess I'll use this one...

Name:	jediaw.jpg 
Views:	458 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	2554  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Whoa! That's pretty good work there Basker!

The larger image (or I mean the carded figure) really looks like an action figure of you. (it seems blurred and less detailed than the same image of you on the movie sticker). If that was an effect you were going for intentionally, great editing job!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

So that's what he looks like!

Ever since Yahoo started charging to upload pictures, I haven't been able to update anything, but if you e-mail me I can take a picture of myself with my digital camera, and if you ask nicely I'll take a picture of me with Darth Vader in my bedroom. And if you say the magic word...
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"