Page 9 of 282 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by SWAFMAN
    brandion, WHY would you ever want to be on the computer?
    I don't know ? What are you saying ? Should I be with the wife ?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Brandon, forgive an old guy for appreciating how fortunate you are. No offense was intended in any way. It was a sincere complement. Your entire family is beautiful. You're truly blessed.

But we all need time for ourselves, and I'd be the world's biggest hypocrite if I were to ever seriously rag on anyone else for being on their computer!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

No problem just thought I'd ask you.

Thanks alot for the complement, I really appreciate the kind words you said about my family. And yes we all do need time for ourselves.

Thankx SWAFMAN
    I feel really blessed right now.

Yes indeed. A very nice family Brandon. It's also cool that you can share SW with your son. But you're actually Pete and you're letting your son take responsability for your posts? Suppose he's only old enough to remember Greedo firing first? Who gets to vote? (J/K)

Steve, it looks like you had a lot of fun. What was the occasion for the party? Who else was there? Was it after a concert? Where at? Could you share the details?

Who are some of the other famous people you've gotten to meet?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by Tycho
    Yes indeed. A very nice family Brandon. It's also cool that you can share SW with your son. But you're actually Pete and you're letting your son take responsability for your posts? Suppose he's only old enough to remember Greedo firing first? Who gets to vote? (J/K)

Thankx Tyco,

I'm not letting my son take responsibility for my posts. They said pic a username and I did, it just happened to be my sons name thats all. Same thing as you, I don't think your real name is Tyco. Anyways take care and G bless.

Cool! Now Tycho can tell us about how he actually looks like Tycho!
    Just goofin' T

No kidding SirSteve, who else might you have rubbed shoulders with?

Okay, this is me singing in a talent contest recently. I don't have photoshop to his my chins with, but this was taken after I lost a stone in weight. I am still dieting and will... be... thin!

Sorry, it's a big file.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	2590  
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

wow... lots of celebs. I am mostly behind the camera though... I've gotten to meet (not counting Star Wars celebs as I have met most except for Lucas, Harrison Ford and James Earl Jones) so I'll just name the bigger stars... John Travolta, Ozzy Osbourne, Gene Simmons, Mike Myers, Julius Erving (aka "Dr. J"), Magic Johnson, Ice T., Stone Cold Steve Austin (and a lot of other wrestling superstars). There are more celebs but the rest aren't as big. How about you guys? This is getting off topic so perhaps if anyone is interested, another thread can be started about celebs you have met...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

fun with scanners...

heeeeerrrre's me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vyntwist.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	2591  
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Jonna
    This is the most disturbing thread that I have ever seen!!! I do see a SW 'look' developing. I'll post one of myself later tonight. Then we can all have a good laugh!