Page 10 of 282 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Well Jonna, look at me!

I just had to make myself an action figure!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my figure1.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	2596  
    Last edited by Tycho; 07-01-2002 at 03:06 PM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Jonna
    I might just have to try that on Photoshop.

Big super nerd. Hmmmmm.......................................

What's the deal with the mouse droid?

Jonna
    I think it's some sick obsession. He's hooked on it!

c'mon, jonna, post a pic of yourself already! we was all in love with the little teaser you gave us with your old avatar--you're quite the lovely young la--

wait a second--jonna's a he?!?
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

Jonna
    You are just going to have to wait till I go home. Only a few minutes left of suppressing the urge to Kill everyone!

Jonna is such a gender neutral name anyway...sort of like Kris, Pat, the boy named sue, Jo...

I still don't believe he's a man, man...

Everyone play nicely. I was glad to see pics of many of the people I've spent many months (or longer) talking to in these threads.

But insult of all insults? What is with The Mouse Droid?

You mean you don't actually know, after how many times I've been trying to tell you to just TRY sniffing the Mouse Droid?

There are 129 posts about it in the Power of the Jedi section!

Darth Mouse even has his own band put together in this forum in the SickNTwisted Action Figure Theater Thread! (Mousy and the Sniffers for those of you who weren't notified of their first album release "Opened Up Fresh.")

You know, I'm totally willing to bet that so many of you are actually going back to your R4M9 figures and finding that little mouse and giving it a try and just not telling anybody about it now....

I know what I started! The Cult of the Mouse!

We have a Sniffers Anonymous group that meets in the POTJ section and Hasbro has actually been made officially aware of our prescense in their customer base.

LOL - we had one poor fella get caught by his wife with a mouse shoved up each nostril! (the club offers tips as to how to make a harness so you don't have to use your hands)

But in all honesty, this whole thing got started because once, perhaps in our old forums format, I saw somebody post a question asking who sniffs their new action figures?

The responses were funny as heck and so many people related to it! I can't take credit for being "the first prophet that started it all"

But I related: I mean remember how dittos smelled before copiers were standard in schools? How about new books? They have that brand new smell, right? New cars?

Well action figures use all the senses to fully appreciate them as well. You TOUCH them to study and utilize the articulation. You LISTEN to them, if they beep, click, spring, or snap. You LOOK at them when you bring them close to your eyes to examine the sculptor's and painter's details. And since hopefully all your noses are close to your eyes, you undoubtedly will at some point SMELL them!

We've identified that the only scent left to use when experiencing new action figures is TASTE. And we're waiting for results from those who eat their action figures, however most have died because they've had the "No choking hazzard Sticker" variations when they've tried this, and Hasbro strongly discouraged people from eating their action figures when I had the chance to question the panel on the matter live at the Celebration forum.

**Snicker, snicker, snicker. Lots of laughter from everyone on that, AND when I asked them about the Reek's anatomy **

Who says you shouldn't have a little fun? We're grown adults (or at least look like them) collecting toys for kids ages 4 and up. I for one haven't changed one bit since I was 4 (save for my height) - and that's proof that sniffing your figures will not stunt your growth!

Last but not least: why the Mouse Droid? Sniff it and you will find out!

Hasbro specifically answered they are not toxic and have been safety-tested
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

mmmmm... droid...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope