Page 12 of 282 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Just like they are doing to many movie franchises!

Thrawn,

you met Malcolm McDowell obviously. How was that? I didn't know you were a fan.

Forgive me, but now that it's more than obvious I'm a little ignorant about some things, I only know McDowell from StarTrek: Generations. Did you like his work in that film?

I've also heard of Clockwork Orange, but never had the time to see it.

What else has he done, and what do you recommend?

Just the FAQ's please
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The best that I can do . . .

Sorry, I don't own a scanner but I plan on getting one in the very new feature (doctoring photos looks like fun). Anyway here's a picture that a friend sent to me, of my identical twin brother at a wedding. Picture him with glasses and slightly shorter sideburns and bingo, you have me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jun24_18.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	2601  
    Last edited by Lowly Bantha Cleaner; 07-02-2002 at 12:16 AM.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Originally posted by Tycho
    Thrawn,

you met Malcolm McDowell obviously. How was that? I didn't know you were a fan.

Forgive me, but now that it's more than obvious I'm a little ignorant about some things, I only know McDowell from StarTrek: Generations. Did you like his work in that film?

I've also heard of Clockwork Orange, but never had the time to see it.

What else has he done, and what do you recommend?

Just the FAQ's please

McDowell was pretty cool in Caligula!

fun with photoshop...

LBC, is this any closer?

(re: Caesar's post below... You're right! That would've been perfect. I must be too tired to be clever. 'nite all...)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lbc1 copy.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	2603  
    Last edited by SWAFMAN; 07-02-2002 at 01:40 AM.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

But Swaffy,

LBC said,
    Picture him with glasses and slightly shorter sideburns and bingo, you have me.
    Swaffy, your doctoring of the image is fantastic, but you didn't insert a bingo gameboard onto the wedding table ! ! !

B 47

Originally posted by Caesar

McDowell was pretty cool in Caligula!
    Ah, Caligula...the uncut version is on DVD now. Really bad film, but I own nearly every movie Helen Mirren has ever been in, so I bought that one too....

tjovonovich, you're just hoping and praying that Jonna was kidding about being male, and when "he" posts pictures he'll really be a woman, and what you said in that other thread won't look so bad.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Yea, I was bored and took a chance, but he/she did lead me on a bit

I know he's a dude, and I think it gets under his skin. Nothing like pushing things to the limits.

Thrawn has the best and most comprehensive Malcolm site around. If you enjoy Malcolm's work you HAVE to check it out!

Thrawn, I wouldn't have recognized you with your shorn locks!! Looks great!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Jonna
    Originally posted by tjovonovich
    Yea, I was bored and took a chance, but he/she did lead me on a bit

I know he's a dude, and I think it gets under his skin. Nothing like pushing things to the limits.
    Not really, I'm always up for a good joke. The whole thing is just getting played out a bit. I did actually find out what the problem was: for some reason the images were being saved as BMP files and not JPG files. The difference you ask? About 15 minuites longer to upload each pic on to my web site. I am going to scan a bunch more pics after work and then some time tonight I'll post the link and you can eat your words. I suggest with KETCHUP!!!!!!!