Page 14 of 282 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    and i thought i was skirting the edges of sanity when i used to wear two different color chuck taylors and drink milk without a straw--oh, my weirdness has been crushed now--you're a weird one, jonna--we'll have to watch your career with great interest!

i'd post a picture, but i'm in the witness protection program--oh, i shouldn't have told you that
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

Jonna
    Originally posted by anarky
    and i thought i was skirting the edges of sanity when i used to wear two different color chuck taylors and drink milk without a straw--oh, my weirdness has been crushed now--you're a weird one, jonna--we'll have to watch your career with great interest!

Wise old words from the owl: People leave you alone if they think there's something wrong with you.

That and I think it's funny!

you positive you're not taking home some of those drugs from the pharmacy???

Forhekset's second image from the rave gave me a good idea for a new Mouse Droid harness!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Jonna
    OH GOD NO!!!!

Sorry I have missed the past couple of our "Mouse Droid Sniffers" meetings, Tycho. Did I miss anything??
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Well, the Sniffers' nefarious leader carded himself as a Rebel action figure (Tycho) of course, but with an Imperial Mouse

Here's MOUSY & THE SNIFFERS first album debut:

And of course, this story about rivalry within the band on the dawn of their initial formation

And you might have seen this Promo for "Opened Up Fresh!"

Other than that, you're pretty much caught up to date. A more in-depth interview with Rubba Core from the band is forthcoming, as well as other interviews possibly being scheduled as there is demand.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by Tycho
    Forhekset's second image from the rave gave me a good idea for a new Mouse Droid harness!

...it made me start hearing the song "pretty fly for a white guy" in my head.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Thanks for the update, Tycho. I will try not to be absent at our next meeting....
    And when does your figure hit circulation?? Will there be any variants??
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Made me think of the blue oyster bar. Y.M.C.A!................ Does the mouse droid have a moustache? wear black PVC clothing, shake his tush when he dances and sing in a really high squeaky falsetto voice? OMG!!! I think you should distance yourself from this heathen devilchild mouse droid. he will subvert and recruit the young and all civillisation will crumble at the very foundations and fire and brimstone in plenty will rain down on our sinner heads.......

When's the ablum out?