Page 15 of 282 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    LOL - the album's out now, but we're fighting Stanse for bandwidth space and it looks like they're winning. Check out Mabudan's website for the band he manages!

But we're asking all of Mousy's fans to keep the faith!

We'll always be there for you when you're figures smell fresh!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Actually I support both STANSE and Mousy and the Sniffers.
    Please dont make me pick between the two, I dont think I could bear it!!
    I feel torn between my friend Mabudon and my addiction to sniffing toys....
    Perhaps I need some rehab.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

The only support group I know of for action figure collectors trying to recover from particular aspects of their toys, such as scent, is actually really for the figures themselves.

Quite Long Dong makes me crack up every time I look at his image of the first meeting of Action Figures Against Action Features (or A.F.A.A.F.):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image by quite long dong.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	2619  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Re: fun with photoshop...

Originally posted by SWAFMAN
    LBC, is this any closer?

(re: Caesar's post below... You're right! That would've been perfect. I must be too tired to be clever. 'nite all...)
    Ahhh... the miracles of technology. SWAF, that is a near spitting image of me.

Hopefully I can get my real picture up their soon. Then be prepared to be blown away by someone with devastatingly handsome looks.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Originally posted by Thrawn
    Here is a picture of me from my website with the great man. I am on the left...
    Man he has come a long way from his Clockwork Orange days. Now that I think of it, he looks exactly like the older guy I work with at WALMART.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Wow. I missed a lot...well I've come to share my...*ahem* gorgeous nerdiness.

I had made it into the paper cause they wanted to show some of the local collectors and their collections since Episode II had just come out. It's a pretty good pic of me (my hair is all nice and neat..meh heh heh)

terraceroom.topcities.com/Pics/picme.jpg
    (you'll have to copy and paste, topcities won't remote link, bah!)
    And don't believe that 200-peice individual collection stuff..hah, I have mucho more than that
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

That URL doesn't work. You might want to double-check what you wrote.

Worked for me. nice piccie of Starfig holding the Reek and Slave-1 and looking quite smug while he's at it. Impressive Starfig, most impressive.....

Found another one of me being an aktorrr luvvy-darling-sweety. This one's quite old cuz I think I was about twenty five here. It's some oudoors theater thing at a boat museum so the piece was a historical drama to do with boats and boat building. God, I get all the glamorous roles I do I was playing Lord somebody or other who was a right pompous git.

Whaddyer mean typecasting...!

The other person is a woman called Hedda who had to tape down her lady bumps to get into the costume.
    Last edited by Jargo; 07-03-2002 at 08:04 AM.

Jargo...cool zapped hairless ewok.

Hehehe, thought it was about time he got another trip to SSG. It's just my sadistic side coming out cuz I'm tired and strung out on a nicotine craving. I'll probably change him again tonight but if i feel worse then it's the JarJar avatar again.

BTW, the ewok was originally going to be Chewie but i just couldn't do it to the big guy. It wouldn't be right. It's bad enough the way they killed him off in the comics.

laters.