Page 16 of 282 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Well its cool either way.

You should zap 3po and after than, make him breakdance...

Yea its out there, I haven't had my daily fix of mountain dew yet...not thinking clearly

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    The other person is a woman called Hedda who had to tape down her lady bumps to get into the costume.
    heeeheeeheee, lady bumps...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Alright here's me (from the EPI premiere) Haven't changed much. Lost some weight and grew my hair out.

I'm the Jedi with the Green saber.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	groupof5.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	2632  
    Move along, move along

Here was a buddy of mine at the same premiere night. (The Darth Maul wannabe)

Hey even, SITH lords, gotta go sometime!

Name:	bathroom2.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	2633  
    Move along, move along

Well I've looked all over the place for a decent photo of me but I can't find one. Sooo.....

This was last New Years Eve and I was pretty much on my way to drunk at this point. I won't even post the later pics when I'm REALLY gone....

Name:	shawn.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	2634  
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

That URL doesn't work. You might want to double-check what you wrote.
    Trust me, it does. Use the copy and paste Luke!

Worked for me. nice piccie of Starfig holding the Reek and Slave-1 and looking quite smug while he's at it. Impressive Starfig, most impressive.....
    Thanks EJ. Heheh, I enjoyed the bunny pic of ya.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I just wanted to thank JF96 for his last post- it's nice to be considered "addictive" by your friends, ESPECIALLY considering how strong the new "scents" are.
    Hey Tycho- how's the heat treating the Sniffers- are they doing any "open air" venues, or do they only play air-conditioned places?? Stanse has been hiding in a dark basement, just trying to stay posed, but they're so SOFT now it's getting Hard to keep up the stance....
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Speaking of C-3PO dancing, I saved this from the official site for some unknown reason and now I'm inflicting it on everyone again as if it wasn't crap enough the first time. Here's 3PO doing a boogie so put on some Isaac hayes and let it fly....

Tin man doesn’t need a heart; he needs some rhythm…

Man, that's just disturbing.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Speaking of C-3PO dancing, I saved this from the official site for some unknown reason and now I'm inflicting it on everyone again as if it wasn't crap enough the first time. Here's 3PO doing a boogie so put on some Isaac hayes and let it fly....
    You and me baby ain't nothin but mechanicals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Science channel
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"