Page 17 of 292 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    i wasn't sure if that e-card was still there or not, ej

i think i prefer luke, though
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

Not forgetting Leia of course......

Blog Entries
    So that's what would've happened to Luke if he'd gotten those power converters....

Geeze I hope they didn't do that to Han! Now Lando I could picture...

But wonder of all wonders: how come they didn't put Leia in the Slave Outfit! I would've liked that!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by Tycho
    So that's what would've happened to Luke if he'd gotten those power converters....

Geeze I hope they didn't do that to Han! Now Lando I could picture...
    Especially after he gets a couple Colt 45's in him...
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Let's get back on topic here... someone can start another thread for Star Wars "funny" pictures or whatever...
    "SirSteve"
    I feel a great disturbance in the Force.

Well, I can't find the uber-cool image I doctored in Photoshop about six years ago that ended up looking like a psychedelic mess, so here's a more traditional pic.
    That's my jacket!

That you Chuxter? Reeeeally? That is so NOT how I imagined you. Don't really know how I DID imagine you to look, but not like that. Sorry - that sounded really bad . Love to see the doctored version though. Just cuz you've mentioned it now. I should probably shut up now and start digging a bigger hole for myself...

So how recent is that pic EC? Now be honest with us

( Point taken SirSteve. )

Blog Entries
    I knew El Chuxter was a cool, normal looking fella.

Emperor Jargo, what I didn't know was that you'd win the SSG talent contest for one of the most experienced actors!

Both of these 2 gentlemen have been long-time great contributors to this site.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wow!! The only person that looks EXACTLY how I pictured them was Jedimaster Sal- I don't know anyone by that name personally, but somehow you look EXACTLY like "Sal". Odd....
    Also, it's starting to look like I'm the only crazy looking guy here with a good pic of myself... I hope that's the case... Maybe I'm just the only crazy lookin guy here PERIOD (except my "doppelganger" DA- haven't seen him, but I can guess from what he's said and what I know about him)WOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Okay, I tried to post this once and started getting errors. Perhaps ISE is back in town?

That pic's about a year and a half old, e-Jargo. It's from either late last October or early last November. I'll try to find the doctored picture, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm not even sure if I have a copy anymore.
    That's my jacket!