Page 17 of 279 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    i wasn't sure if that e-card was still there or not, ej

i think i prefer luke, though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luke_anim.gif 
Views:	208 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	2641  
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

So that's what would've happened to Luke if he'd gotten those power converters....

Geeze I hope they didn't do that to Han! Now Lando I could picture...

But wonder of all wonders: how come they didn't put Leia in the Slave Outfit! I would've liked that!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by Tycho
    So that's what would've happened to Luke if he'd gotten those power converters....

Geeze I hope they didn't do that to Han! Now Lando I could picture...
    Especially after he gets a couple Colt 45's in him...
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Let's get back on topic here... someone can start another thread for Star Wars "funny" pictures or whatever...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Well, I can't find the uber-cool image I doctored in Photoshop about six years ago that ended up looking like a psychedelic mess, so here's a more traditional pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	2645  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That you Chuxter? Reeeeally? That is so NOT how I imagined you. Don't really know how I DID imagine you to look, but not like that. Sorry - that sounded really bad . Love to see the doctored version though. Just cuz you've mentioned it now. I should probably shut up now and start digging a bigger hole for myself...

So how recent is that pic EC? Now be honest with us

( Point taken SirSteve. )

I knew El Chuxter was a cool, normal looking fella.

Emperor Jargo, what I didn't know was that you'd win the SSG talent contest for one of the most experienced actors!

Both of these 2 gentlemen have been long-time great contributors to this site.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wow!! The only person that looks EXACTLY how I pictured them was Jedimaster Sal- I don't know anyone by that name personally, but somehow you look EXACTLY like "Sal". Odd....
    Also, it's starting to look like I'm the only crazy looking guy here with a good pic of myself... I hope that's the case... Maybe I'm just the only crazy lookin guy here PERIOD (except my "doppelganger" DA- haven't seen him, but I can guess from what he's said and what I know about him)WOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Okay, I tried to post this once and started getting errors. Perhaps ISE is back in town?

That pic's about a year and a half old, e-Jargo. It's from either late last October or early last November. I'll try to find the doctored picture, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm not even sure if I have a copy anymore.
    Tommy, close your eyes.