Page 20 of 282 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    I've just realised that Jargo looks like Silas Carson (Republic Cruiser Pilot, amongst others)
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Even more freakish--he kinda looks like my dad!

Thanks DA. I guess that makes two of us, alright. I should get a more recent pic of me wearing my glasses, or one with my goatee... that'd freak ya RIGHT out!!! I bet Emperor Howdy is wacky looking (remember his "special talent"?!?)
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Originally posted by billfremore

I expected more focus on Ketchup.
    How's this for ketchup?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me with ketchup all over.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	2654  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hey, we just tried the new kodak photo hosting service, it provides jpg's of your role of film! Since we just had the new baby on June 12, I figured I'd post up a couple of pics. Sorry for the post padding....

Name:	proudpapa.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	2658  
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

This second one is my wife, our 2 year old daughter and the new baby. Yes I'm lucky, yes I'm proud. No she doesn't like me spending money on SW stuff!!

Name:	mom'n'kids.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	2659  
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Never, the mystery behind the entity designated "Jar Jar Binks" must remain. Move along, nothing to see here.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I've always pictured you looking like Ghandi. I guess I'll still have to picture you that way.

Old and shrivelled? Well that's not a very flattering image to place in peoples minds.

I picture Jarjar being in one of those clinical type environments with a bank of monitors in front of him and all the monitors show different websites that he uses to post all the information. he has a sort of neat and tidy dark suit on and perfectly manicured hands. his head is forever shrouded in mysterious shadows. he sits in a huge leather chair with a massive control console in front of him and a small chihuahau Chihuaahuaha Chiawowa yappy dog on his lap. Sort of james Bond baddie style if y'know what i mean.

Originally posted by jjreason
    Hey, we just tried the new kodak photo hosting service, it provides jpg's of your role of film! Since we just had the new baby on June 12, I figured I'd post up a couple of pics. Sorry for the post padding....
    Nice pics of your family jjreason, and congrats on the new little tike.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

nice avatar, jargo! best one yet!
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!