Page 45 of 282 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by darthvyn
    well, it's not too much of a challenge when the name of the file is "duffman.jpg"

duffman can never die! only the actors who play him!
    hehehehhehehee Yeah, i know, i figured i've give some assistance for those folks who don't watch Simpsons as much as I do.

Yeah, that's swell, Duff whole heartedly supports the designated driver program....NOW, WHO WANTS TO PARTY?!!?!?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by Caesar
    he also likes to kid humans
    LOL!

Ok, what the hell.....I'll post one.....but there's a couple of people who need to do one as well:

Caesar
    JarJarBinks
    The Overlord Returns

come on......if I can show my ugly melon, so can you, JarJar.......

[IMG]EH[/IMG]

Oooook, maybe not.

I don't believe it's excepting ugly melon pics right now.
    Last edited by Emperor Howdy; 03-17-2003 at 03:15 AM.

Oh.

Actually, it seems the problem was that I am completely computer illiterate.

Thank you and have a nice day. Move along.....move along.....

But I wanted to see
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Well if the stupid f#@$ g#@%# d#% thing would......

oh...

Here we go! Weeeeeee!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	emphowdy.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	5454  
    Last edited by Emperor Howdy; 03-17-2003 at 04:17 AM.

You got a purdy mouth, Howdy.

look no further than the avatar.. RED 5 standing by!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

JBF you better have your runnin' shoes on boy. You don't say stuff like that to howdy and expect to live the day through.

TONYSMO, it's a little small, even with my new seein' eyes I still can't quite make out what - why it's the lost action figure of Dan Ackroyd x-wing pilot!!!!!

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    JBF you better have your runnin' shoes on boy. You don't say stuff like that to howdy and expect to live the day through.
    Thanks for that one, man. It gave me about a good minute of laughing in a stress filled time.

I can't run too much anyway, my knee likes to dislocate a lot, so I guess I'll have to accept his punishment.

Originally posted by Amy
    WOW, its great to see who I'm talking to! And might I add there are some lookers here. Hey Fulit, killer beard dude!!!

Wow, thanks, I never got many compliments on it. Just rude "Jesus" comments. I am sad to say the beard in that pic from last summer is no more. It fell victim to my brief stint as a long-term care insurance salesman. But that job sucked, despite its lucrative pay, so the beard is coming back full force in 03!

And Amy, as for your picture, let's just say, if I wasn't married....what't that sound Homer always makes? "flirtatious growl" I believe they call it. Rrrroowwwww! Seriosuly, how many girls like that hang out on a Star Wars forum? SSG is turning into a happening place. Not that it wasn't before. Well...., ok I'm going to shut up now.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis