Page 51 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by TheDarthVader
    LOL! Wrong...here is the "sock trout" that I caught in my room the day I took the picture of myself.
    OMG!

Thanks for the laugh!

I certainly wasn't expecting THAT! (*pulling mind out of the gutter) Oiiii VAY!

still laughing
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Originally posted by TheDarthVader
    LOL! Wrong...here is the "sock trout" that I caught in my room the day I took the picture of myself.

That is a good one.....LOL.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks...(and now the back story) that was actually Mr. Sock, a puppet that I used to entertain my 3 year old neice with. He would eat junk like cookies and spit it out...and she loved it! I saw to it that he'd eat good things like fruits and veggies. Anyways, thought I'd add some humor.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Well heres a couple of pics of me, one with my master and one with my boys!!!!!!

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/photo/..._and_Darth.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my posse.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	5638  

im 6ft and this thing makes me look small im taking about darth not the strange beer belly close to me in the 2nd pic.....by the way who was just some guy joining in the photo!!!!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HARDY
    [B]Well heres a couple of pics of me, one with my master and one with my boys!!!!!!

This reminded me of a nursery rhyme... Ba ba black sheep have you any wool? Yes sir. Yes sir...three bags full. one for my MASTER one for my dame...one for the little boy that lives down the lane.

Ha ha collector have you any pictures? Yes sir, yes sir... three albums full. One with my master, one with my boys...one with my gal and one with my toys.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Here's me as of 9:15 pm PDT. Dr. Zoltar the geek boy in all his finest.

Too bad my cheap computer video camera makes it look like I live in the land of beige.

Name:	p001.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	5640  

Land of Beige????Naww, it's just "Zoltar-tatooine uncertainty".... I think he's the 3rd zoltar that's been released
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Taken Jan 28th 2002

Proud new dad. (last year)

Name:	tammy&dad.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	5649  
    Last edited by sith_killer_99; 04-08-2003 at 09:52 PM.
    May the force be with you.

That's cool SK99...I wish my kids were still that small....now they're regular ol' smart*** kids.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!