Page 56 of 279 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    Actually It was the summertime. My dad drove a bus for a day camp and had to pick up kids in Hollis. So they used to be on the corner rapping all the time. This was way back in 1986 though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Here's a pic of me from about a month ago. As you can see, I'm hard at work...or is that hardly working? If you look closely, you can see I'm checking my hotmail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dr. Z.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	6190  

Dr. Zoltar, you work in a very blurry office.

It's nice to see others appriciate the scarrier things in life. Nice Cthulhu plush!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    Dr. Zoltar, you work in a very blurry office.

It's nice to see others appriciate the scarrier things in life. Nice Cthulhu plush!
    Thanks! I work in a confidential environment so I had to blur out some of the stuff I was working on. And various phone sheets I have hanging up on my cube wall.

I have a few Cthulian items hanging around work. My cube buddy and I share horror books all the time. Unfortunately not in the photo is a shelf devoted to a bunch of star wars figures and legos. One day, a co-worker who calls them "dolls" replaced all the light sabers with cocktail umbrellas. It was so funny that I decided to leave them like that.

He thought he was being a smart *** until I got him addicted to the Playskool Star Wars line. Now he has those displayed in his cube as well.

Nice to rub an addiction off on to someone else. Peer pressure never dies out does it?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks kidhuman. I'm working on getting as many people as I can where I work into collecting. We once had a multi-site across the nation video conference with all of IT. The head of IT asked for submissions from each site to comment on a quirk or hobby of an employee. A co-worker sent in a blurb stating that I "collected Star Wars actions figures -- er, make that dolls." So now everyone in IT in my company knows I collect. As a thank you for being singled out, I sent the head of IT his very own figure. I never did hear back. But since I was not fired, I figured I did the right thing.

Exhaust Port, yeah that's one of a few Cthulhus I have hanging around my home and office. Just below him at the bottom of my monitor is a Cthulhu Statuette I picked up at the Lovecraft Film Festival in Oregon. There's also an octopus finger puppet there as well. Just a little protection from anyone messing with my cube.

I've attached a painting a friend did for me for my birthday a few years back. He did this off of memory after seeing a picture of Cthulhu only once.

Name:	Cthulhusmall.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	6196  
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Awesome. After only seeing it once? That's impressive.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Yeah, he's one of those guys that just has a gift for art. He was never professionally trained, but can create impressive drawings in a matter of minutes. I did make him read "The Call of Cthulhu" so I'm sure that helped as well.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Well......I guess it's time for me to do this too....

Name:	Overlord.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	6200  

My brother and I in Chicago at the Sears Tower.

Name:	DCP_0102t.JPG 
Views:	136 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	6202  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!