Page 57 of 282 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    Hey, Zoltar, that Cthulu pic is SWEET!!! I've been motivated to draw some pretty strange stuff by Lovecraft... just wanted to mention it, since I've mentioned his work a few times in different places and no-one ever replies...... glad to know at least one other person cares, as he was truly an awesome horror author- sometimes I forget what the story is about and find myself marveling over his way with words
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

...and marveling over his ability to make up words. His whole made up language is creepy.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord Returns
    Well......I guess it's time for me to do this too....

Ahhhh you had me going. Thought we might get to finally see the face behind the posts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Ahhhh you had me going. Thought we might get to finally see the face behind the posts.

While I was just kidding about, I actually am told constantly how much I look like Jesse Custer (the comic book picture I posted is the hero from "Preacher", if you haven't read it, do so.).

I no longer have the long hair, but the shape of face and a penchant for not shaving are bang on.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord Returns
    While I was just kidding about, I actually am told constantly how much I look like Jesse Custer (the comic book picture I posted is the hero from "Preacher", if you haven't read it, do so.).

I no longer have the long hair, but the shape of face and a penchant for not shaving are bang on.....

Let us be the judge of it. Post a pic. already.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My, how this thread has grown.

Here's a pic I found in an old crate. It's of my great-great-great-great-grandfather, Captain "Pegleg" Chuxbeard. I think he was a milkman or something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	piratechuxter.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	6211  
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 07-02-2003 at 05:45 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What? No parrot?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

From the journals of Captain "Pegleg" Chuxbeard, Ye Olde Captain Aboard Her Majesty's Pirate Ship 'Barley'

A long sad story that be, aye. All the other lads in Pirateville had parrots, aye, they did. But me Mum got me not a parrot, not even a scurvy dog. All I had to keep me company was me pet lemur. And not even a scary lemur, no. It were the cutest lemur me ever saw, it were. And cute on the HMPS Barley ain't worth no salt, so when I became a man I put the lemur in a basket and left it on Mr T's porch with a note asking him to care for me baby, I did. And the last me heard of me lemur were a voice saying, "What's this jibba-jabba? That's one ugly foo' baby!"
    Okay, I couldn't make a decent looking parrot. So sue me!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hey!!

Here's a pic of me and JediElf at a party we held before heading out west 2 years ago... this is more or less what we look like now, but JediElf doesn't really wear the nose ring much anymore, too tricky to get in and out, ya know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jedielfandmabudon.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	6224  
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    Here's a pic of me and JediElf at a party we held before heading out west 2 years ago... this is more or less what we look like now, but JediElf doesn't really wear the nose ring much anymore, too tricky to get in and out, ya know?

ROCK ON!!!

That's a great pic Mabu, much clearer than the last
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!