Page 58 of 282 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    ...this is more or less what we look like now
    Except you haven't shaved since this pic was snapped, you scruffy lookin' nerf herder......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Thanks DNA!!!
    and c'mon JJ... is the Federal database THAT slow?!?! I shaved as soon as it started getting hot, now I got me baby face again !!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

This is me the morning after my all night grad party. Me and a couple of my buddies went to a nearby MacDonalds and after eating, I jumped into Ronald's Playplace.

http://www.geocities.com/omnimon_5000/ANGP_23.jpg
    Last edited by Hasbro'sBountyHunter; 07-09-2003 at 09:56 AM.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Heyyyyyyyy, fancy t' meet ya there HBH
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Me and the lovely Sweetrain at a friends wedding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	6497  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Here's me the gremlin helper and the stupid dawg I may have posted this before but this mess around made me laugh out loud when I saw what i'd done to the Gremlin and the dog. I just couldn't be arsed with doing me properly, I just thought it was funny.

Jargo your pic isnt working
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Works for me. try it now. I was probably editing the link when you tried.

Its working now EJ. Pretty coolpick with the clown dog...LOL

yeah, nice pic Jargo.... kinda scary in some odd way
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.