Page 59 of 282 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Here's me the gremlin helper and the stupid dawg I may have posted this before but this mess around made me laugh out loud when I saw what i'd done to the Gremlin and the dog. I just couldn't be arsed with doing me properly, I just thought it was funny.
    I just knew it! It is all so clear now!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost of Jonna
    I just knew it! It is all so clear now!
    OMG, where have you two been?? Well, I've seen Jargo here and there but not like usual!! AND GOJ, I've not seen you forever mate!!

Sorry to miss post in here, but I almost had a coronary seeing Jonna's post

good to see the both of yas!!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    OMG, where have you two been?? Well, I've seen Jargo here and there but not like usual!! AND GOJ, I've not seen you forever mate!!

Sorry to miss post in here, but I almost had a coronary seeing Jonna's post

good to see the both of yas!!
    Just a little drive-by posting, love! rrrrrrrrr!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

I've been around yeah but my posting is being stunted because i'm active elsewhere on other forums. I've been cured of my star wars fetish and it's now simply one more area of interest. You're more likely to find me in the Muppets figures thread.

Did you guys ever get the Judderman adverts for Metz in the US? This is me and Jo (i'm the Judderman, she's The Crow).

jeddah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PHOTOS1.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	6576  
    eVerlasTing

Nice costume Jeddah!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

That's one of the most frightening things that I've ever seen.

No, we don't have those commercials over here ... not that I know of. I've read about them now and know what they are and all I can think is that they'd give me nightmares ... or drive me to drink (some more.) We do have a similarly creepy telephone commercial over here. It features the comedian "Carrot Top" ... now that guy is creepy.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    That's one of the most frightening things that I've ever seen.

No, we don't have those commercials over here ... not that I know of. I've read about them now and know what they are and all I can think is that they'd give me nightmares ... or drive me to drink (some more.) We do have a similarly creepy telephone commercial over here. It features the comedian "Carrot Top" ... now that guy is creepy.
    Thanks, please remember it is a costume and required a lot of make over to hide my refined looks

Carrot Top: He got great bone structure though. Here's a link to the Judderman advert

enjoy

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

uhhhhh.... i don't think i ever want to see that commercial again, much less drink metz shnapps and get the "judders"
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

(yes, I'd guessed it was a costume. I'd hoped.)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeddah
    Here's a link to the Judderman advert
    Ah, ah, ah ... thank you, very cool. I was looking for something like that.
    Yes, that's a clever commercial. I like the creepy penny arcade look. No we'd never see anything like that in this country ... puppets don't sell things here, they run for office.

Hmm ... checking the morning news and Carrot Top is on delivering his own special brand of prop comedy. Weird coincidence.
    I sort of assumed his bones had been restructured just a little. (eh.)

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn
    ... much less drink metz shnapps and get the "judders"
    Judders ... "DTs" ... what's the diff?
    plasticfetish.net